How much should i have to really afford a 250k car?

5 millions?

Attached: remote.jpg-2021-02-08T145216.586.jpg (644x428, 36.23K)

Any point, however you'll be a lambo poorer.

yes, you should have 5 million before you buy a 250k car.
great thread user

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

It’s gotten to the point where even fucking cars are appreciating in value. Unironically $50k

It ain’t the cost of the car it’s the upkeep... Enjoy paying 20k everytime you need brakes

it's overrated man. Take it from me. I had a $200k car and it was just too stressful to take care of.
>people trying to race you/cut you off/driving dangerously around you every time you go out
>spiteful fucks keying your doors and causing thousands of $ in damage
>speeding tickets from angry boomer cops for going 5 mph over the limit, or not even speeding at all ("You were swerving, you crossed the line, etc.)

Imagine spending $250K on that when you can spend $40K on a Chad truck

Attached: CB2F0824-C2B6-4F79-8653-74255E84A460.jpg (4032x3024, 3.66M)

Depends on how hot you are. If you are ugly you better have the funds to back it up, if you are gigachad people will pay you to drive it its all relative user.

The forgot exactly how much but the luxury taxes on these fucking things cost, but ik they are around as much as the car cost over the course of ten years **plus maintenance. You need a shiton more money to burn than just the sticker price of these things

I think you should never spend more than 10% of your net worth on an item. So in your case 2.5 mil

>attracting unwanted attention
>wanting strangers to know you are a juicy target

Also, the real answer is whenever you make 250k+/year in passive income

this. surprise 5 figure repair bill. realalistically all you need is 250k plus the x% state sales tax to register it hehe. suprise. basic maintenence is expensive like tires. yikes aha

what did you have?

i live near some very rich zip codes and I suspect most of the people driving astons, mclarens, ferraris, etc. on the weekends are driving land cruisers and teslas on the weekdays. definitely still “rich cars” but not enough to attract a ton of attention

I too want an F8 Tributo

Why not buy a 20k car and donate the other 230k to worthwhile causes?

this

Kek. American math classes are useless

american education system, user

>donate
lol
shut up faggot & go back to pleddit

He should have $250,000.01 before he buys a 250k car because, you see, it's one penny higher than what he would need to pay cash for the car. You see, it's basic math, you see.

Attached: big_brain.jpg (241x209, 7.44K)

You joke but I know a bunch of motherless fucks making 100k and driving 100k cars. One bad day and everything they have is repoed