The most valuable asset is time. I hope you didn't waste it user ;))

The most valuable asset is time. I hope you didn't waste it user ;))

Attached: remindertoboomerniggas.png (610x300, 84.59K)

I'm worth 1 million im good

its cute how 20 year olds think life is over at 30

I'm thirty but I have 80k link and 13 million mtv faggot, sure I could've sold at 50$ etc etc but still you'll probably give up before you ever reach 7 figures.

This attitude is how people wake up broke in their thirties

Jokes on you, I'm 38 and I became financially independent 10 years ago by stopping to use money altogether.

Retired at 28 and traveled the world by backpack, moneyless, later bought a van with some BTC I once bought and held.

Right now all I spend is about $200 a month, for living in Germany, and throwing throwaway money into shitcoins, and losing my money with a smile.

This
Little zoomies aren't intelligent they just pretend to be.

Imagine paying attention to what some 19 year old kid says on twitter.

>knowerofmarkets

Attached: 76A882AC-B3C1-43C4-A561-088E93D46B5A.jpg (1267x1474, 176.16K)

MY KIN

>be 19
>dies tomorrow

funny zoomers

this smug faggot doesn't know shit.

ITT: Cope

No i didn`t waste it because i spent most time researching about Sylo and found out that it is a web3, metaverse and NFT all incorporated .

I spent my 20's traveling the world and fucking women on every continent

Zoomer could have 1M $ and still never have the life I got because he is now under covid dictatorship

isn't donnie big bags like 45? he's worth 9 figs.

>he thinks a 19 yr old is spending his time wisely by obsessing over money instead of having normal life experiences and getting pussy
NGMI

the irony is this kid will still be trying to make it when he's 30, because the golden age for wealth creation in crypto happened when he was 9-16.

you're an idiot if you think 10 years of time in the market doesn't matter

that 10 years is literally the difference between whether or not people are able to retire

It's still very possible to get very wealthy from nothing in crypto if you're high IQ and focus

>later bought a van with some BTC I once bought and held.

>I don't have to worry about money lol
>I bought BTC ten years ago

you are insufferable

its possible, but now you're competing with that smarter money, and institutions. they have connections, access to insider presales, 9-12 figures on their balance sheets and AUM.

the wakeup call is that bitcoin doesn't care how old you are.
either you took advantage during 2012-2017, or you missed out on a once in human history-tier event.

that's why all these kids comparing age to wealth is nothing but pure cope. you think at 19 this guy can take more risks in crypto and investing that somebody with a 9 figure portfolio?

if this is real, can you answer me a question?

see i've thought about doing this, but im a basically a shutin nerd. i have literally no idea what this would even mean

do you just like go to a city and walk around? or do you like talk to people?

yeah... i regret spending my late teens having sex insteading of staring at charts...

I have done nothing for two (2) weeks. eat shit sleep