WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FAT GAY BOOMER?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FAT GAY BOOMER?

thecryptodrudge.com/alleged-gay-boyfriend-of-warren-buffet-talks-more-shit/

Attached: charliemunger.jpg (1900x1267, 172.51K)

i don't condone elder abuse but he's got the most punchable face

I read that warren buffet face fucks him and makes him take his dentures out and give him a gummy

Mason Verger looking mother fucker.

this site just emptied my metamask wallet what the fuck

the best trader in the last 100 years... and you want me to listen to a burmese basketweaving forum about the intrinsic value of dog coins? you dumb

i dont know who that is but i guarantee you that charlie munger deep throats better

Looks like a burn victim. Who cares what these faggots with just under a week to live have to say

my name is charlie munger and i have the charlie hunger

Attached: sneed chungus.png (224x224, 5.63K)

Actualllllllly. If you calculate money made during trading averaged between years, there's crypto people who have made way more than he did when he first started.

There are crypto traders who have made billions in a few years and when he first started he didn't. He's an old faggot.

>off the charts paedophile physiognomy

>you want me to listen to a burmese basketweaving forum about the intrinsic value of dog coins?
Arguing against a point literally nobody here made. How can you unironically defend these positions?
>"It was a huge mistake to allow it at all," Munger says. "You let a bad genie out of the bottle."
>In contrast, Munger praised China for a cryptocurrency ban the country instituted in September.
>"I think the communist Chinese were wiser than we were," he said. "They just banned it."
What a raging faggot.

>Who cares what these faggots with just under a week to live have to say
They seemingly live forever to the surprise of everybody not believing in adrenochrome or other occult life extension methods.

How much baby blood does it take to run this form he's assumed? How can I profit from this?

so why are you mad at him. you cashed out already, right? crypto is uncannily similar to the dotcom bubble of the late 90s/2000 era. lycos, hotbot, altavista. The google of crypto probably hasn't even been invented yet.

>They seemingly live forever to the surprise of everybody not believing in adrenochrome or other occult life extension methods.
Clearly they're doing some voodoo shit. Buffett eats McDonald's and drinks coke basically every day.

oh shit, satan is in this thread.
27 = 3*3*3, 2727 = 666

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IT TRUE AAAAAAA

makes sense that they are buttbuddies now that you mention it OP. they probably play blizzard games together too

that's what you get for using a marxist tranny wallet.

>crypto is uncannily similar to the dotcom bubble of the late 90s/2000
Yeah basically the same thing exceptcompletelydifferent. Fucking retard.