Looks like Sergey's scheme to dump Link for BigMacs is really paying off

Looks like Sergey's scheme to dump Link for BigMacs is really paying off.

Attached: big.jpg (1170x1784, 803.04K)

Checked

>slop food goes up in price
>citizens end up consuming less salt, sugar, transfats, and onions-based ingridients
>population becomes healthier
>obesity decreases
>deeabeetus decreases
>healthcare costs decrease
>life expectancy increases
>testosterone levels rise
>Commies finally get the rope that they deserve

How is this not a literal win?

some kids asked me for money downtown once so i reached into my pocket and counted all my money. gave them $9 but before i gave them any money i asked what theyre going to use it for. they were of african decent and said going to buy food.
i handed them all the money and was thinking you cant even get shit with $9 and walked away

i would have said enjoy but i know you cant get shit with $9

Good thing I bought 100k Big Macs 2 years ago and burried them in Alaska. Pretty good roi

Big macs are trash. The meat patties are so small. It's too much bread even when removing the middle bun. Why do people buy this?

unironically boomer nostalgia
if you didn't eat them when they were good they're disgusting

price of the big mac goin up

Attached: 1645142104014.jpg (371x376, 15.2K)

fucking betraying piece of shit, HOW MANY IS ENOUGH?

They were unironically buying crack. Never give money to bums.

i had to pull guns on my own friends

big mac is gross, need to do it with 2 quarter pounder patties, mustard, bbq sauce, grilled onions, 4 slices of cheese. and have it be all freshly cooked and then warmed for 7 second in the Qing oven.

Otherwise big macs are disgusting trash.

if you really want slop to increase to price, reducing in lowered obesity and sending communists to the gallows, you;d be for abolishing subsidies of all the absolute garbage we subsidize. mostly corn, onions, and the factory farming producing the trash mcdonalds is serving

mcdonalds isnt increasing prices because of lack of profit, they're increasing it because they can and because they will not only sustain the profit margin they have been reaping, but most likely surpass it

>reducing
resulting

Long McDonalds stock

kek

greentext it

McDonald's is expensive as fuck but eating healthy is even worse. They want $3 for broccoli heads in the fucking Midwest and they're small as shit. Chicken breasts doubled in cost too assuming you can find them since they're still the only affordable meat you can buy. I defer most of the increases by shoplifting though the self scanner.

The cheapest I can eat is unironically at McDonald's using the app. Can get a double cheeseburger and a large and small fry for $3. I couldn't buy the ingredients cheaper myself if I wanted to but I'm sure they'll do away with the crazy app deals soon.

paying $5 for a serving of chicken and broccoli is better bang for your buck than a cheeseburger and small fry for $3

>I had to update the menu today. Again.

how do I long big macs? Is it available on a DEX?

Burgerland is the only place where fast food is cheaper.

I'm ausfag but even a simple diet of chicken, rice and frozen veggies (long term storage and costs less) is like $100, if that. You will lose weight and be eating healthier.

KFC is probably the most bang for buck here or a pizza shop. Burgerland is fucking retarded

>five guys
>shake Shak
>in-n-out
A burger is literally 10 bucks everywhere, how is that cheap?

Attached: 1639858358229.png (1048x354, 90.04K)