Fair warning to newfags, this is an old scam pump and dump shitcoin from 2017...

Fair warning to newfags, this is an old scam pump and dump shitcoin from 2017. The team behind this one is beyond a joke. at least with LINK we know the team had skills and that the project was going somewhere.
The pnk team has never built anything before this.. They were garbage men, welders, and other shit before they became desktop grid enthusiasts turned "Token Founders"..
Not to say those jobs don't take skill, but they have no business running a software team, let alone building a decentralized platform.
Every kleros side project has been borderline a scam/heavily mismanaged. Some of those by pnk “Founders". Kleros has 0 chance at success. It is a shit show used to enrich the founders with very little given back to the community for actually keeping it going and contributing.

Kleros' founders keep their stash in BTC for the most part(some 6,000 BTC). Should be all you need to know in their own faith of their project.
I'm a worker who has seen the show from the inside... I only keep my node running to turn it into other more valuable coins at this point. Trust me when I say it's a complete shit show. If it weren't for a few very smart worker pools, the wheels would have fallen off already.
"Invest" at your own risk, but I assure you it won't end well.

Attached: 1625578030482.png (2000x2000, 218.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Fair warning to newfags, this is an old scam pump and dump shitcoin from 2017.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based high caste jeet with the real qrd

you actually thought the global court system would indoctrinate crypto before financial markets? LOL

just sold all my pnk and got a job, thanks :)

Please ser remove post or you will find urself in kleros court shortly

So what will end up being the P2P arbitration solution used in the digital economy? Also this is pasta.

Arogan

Cool, can you provide an example of the most recent arbitration that Aragon did? What case?

This is a pasta?? I have never seen it before. I think it’s legit dude I fact-checked some of it

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Fair warning to newfags, this is an old scam pump and dump shitcoin from 2017.

Attached: aragon.png (1884x715, 50.44K)

My point precisely user.

I met a PNK Brahmin on an autist’s Chan
Who said- "Two vast and found-less walls of text
Stand in Warosu… near them, in a thread
Half sunk a shattered Untouchable lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of FOMO command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these PNK-less things
The hand that typed them, and the Heart that FUD
And on the post, these words appear
>My name is Anonymous, Fudder of PNK
>Look on my Copypasta, ye basterds, and despair!
Nothing beside remains, round the feces
of that colossal post, boundless and Pink
The lone and level Kleros stretched to the 4Moonxgg"

Attached: Ozymandias Kleros 1.jpg (1024x1280, 268.98K)

A homeless transsexual nopnker professor was teaching a class on decentralized applications.

"Before the class begins, you must sell your pnk and curse Federico and accept that he was the most devious scam artist the world has ever known, even greater than Charles Ponzi!"

At this moment, a brave, indian pnk latrine who had invested thousands of rupees and understood the necessity of kleros and fully supported all decisions made by the kleros team stood up and held up his stack of pnk.

"Sir, how much is this worth?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "nothing because it's a scam, you stupid pajeet"

"Bloody basterd, I will send you to kleros court for your lies! If it is so worthless...then why is it endorsed by vitalik?"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and stack of ANT. He stormed out of the room crying those tranny crocodile tears. The same tears trannies cry for the "scammed" when they wisely buy a make it stack of 100k pnk. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had bought pnk and become more than a homeless tranny. He wished so much that he had been a kleros juror so he could sentence himself to death, but he himself had sold every last pnk he held!

The students applauded and all bought pnk that day and accepted Federico as their lord and savior. A scared cow named "decentralized justice" ran into the room and took a shit on the floor. The kleros white paper was read several times, and jack dorsey himself showed up and outsourced twitter moderation to kleros.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of an infected axe wound and stayed poor for all eternity.

Attached: 1643361649583.jpg (550x306, 175.18K)

holy fucking based????
bless latrine vishnu cow village indian curry token redeem protocol kleros buy sir uniswap needful

The only people who made good money on this POS got in before 2020. It's a scam.

>crovsky
that id... it tells me the russians are plotting something, oh no. will they pump PNK to forbid the stacklets from participating in the final dispute protocol?????????

this fud post just before the megapump. don't get left out newbies

I saw Federico at a grocery store in Argentina yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like five bottles of wine in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, please do the needful and pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any decentralized injustice,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a thing. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I think you mean Erdogan sir, sharia law for all

I have 75k of Pinakoins and 3k USD in my bank account. Should slurp up more PNK so that I have more than 110k, or should I look to diversify into something like FLX (Vitalik's other pick)?

Hey hey hey, let me get this straight:
>News article in TIME directly mentioning Kleros
>Vitalik, Jack Dorsey and dozens of other big names have mentioned or looked into Kleros
>Massive amount of funds for development
>Excellent team with one of the best French hackers in the world at the helm
>150 IQ Argentinian WHITE man leading the project to new highs
>Rusty sentenced to Kleros prison for a minimum life sentence
>V2 release IMMINENT (two more weeks)
>Sub 100mil market cap project with a working product and professional endorsements
>No major exchange listings
>Subjective oracles will be necessary for any future with web 3.0

You'd have to fucking out of you goddam mind not to be all in on this. Why won't Any Forums ever learn?

Attached: Why_mr_pajeeterson_.jpg (745x677, 101.3K)