38k is the floor

38k is the floor

Attached: 1644688708411.jpg (750x937, 105.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/article/3041258/wealthy-single-chinese-women-choosing-white-sperm-donors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

25K IMO, but its not a guaranteed hit, it depends how much bearish news we can get out of the US/EU. I suspect that the US will keep growling at crypto for the next 3 years.

Imagine her taking that dudes BWC

way ahead of you

Attached: 1620108895532.gif (498x413, 2.43M)

you are the floor and you will be wiped

You don't have to imagine it, just go to Asia and do it for yourself. Seriously, I lived in China for a year and banged so many hot Asian chicks from all over the place, it was unreal.

this
its so easy to get asian girls if you're white its insane
i almost feel bad for asian dudes

Fucking yes. I shall do this next year.

People reading this might think you're exaggerating but it's really true. I'm just an average white guy around 6/10 in America but when I was in China, they treated me like an 8/10. It's so easy to get pussy in Asia as a white guy.

I think it's because the girls over there are really conservative so when they get a chance to fuck and not have to deal with the consequences because the guys return home eventually, they just go for it. It's kinda like how the really religious girls are secretly sex crazed.

you have to be decent looking though you cant be a fat retard

Does it work if I have no social skills? I'm a little above average looks-wise but I can't talk to people.

>hot
>Asian
>chicks

assuming this article isnt an op there's something else at play too
scmp.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/article/3041258/wealthy-single-chinese-women-choosing-white-sperm-donors

yes

I can scrub up well. Look like a game of thrones kinda. I shall exploit that as I exploit them!

asking girls to be my girlfriend in China ttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIchbOmgnfk

He is good-looking though.

what are those men's names

Attached: 1637276022124.jpg (600x600, 59.81K)

What about latinas? I'm going to study abroad in Latin America next year how easy are latinas compared to asians?

Attached: 1645239303471.png (772x833, 592.53K)

I have no experience abroad, but I'd assume they would think it's a language/culture barrier. Might even work in your favor

He also speaks Chinese. Is there a place in Asia besides the Philippines where everyone speaks decent English?

Former English colonies like Singapore, Malaysia, Hong King, India if you count it, etc.

I knew a fellow English guy who was an absolute sperg but he got a 10/10 Chinese gf. Being a western social retard doesn't matter because their idea of good social skills is different. They'll probably think you're cute.