So, will canacucks actually be able to freeze bitcoin? It's impossible with dex, ect isn't it?

So, will canacucks actually be able to freeze bitcoin? It's impossible with dex, ect isn't it?

thecryptodrudge.com/canada-attempts-to-freeze-bitcoin/

Attached: trucker_bitcoin.jpg (720x400, 48.86K)

most important bit here is that kanada is de-facto tyranny
next time they wont even know how the money was sent

should have used _____

Attached: 1614045580139.jpg (3035x2871, 642.92K)

>It's impossible with dex, ect isn't it?
yes, their "freezing" method is blacklisting addresses on CEX, of course they cannot stop buttcoin transactions being made

fucking truckers honking my BTC

>impossible with dex
There's no fiat off ramp dex. Your local supermarket doesn't accept DOGE.

The only way that I can think of that could make it work. Canada gets a list of everyone in canada who is banned from bitcoin, and blacklists them on every fiat offramp that uses KYC. Just blocking the addresses will not work in real time. Although, they could freeze the money theyve gotten so far if its all in one large address.

Yes but with a dex you can go from btc -> xmr, then you can switch back to btc and a fiat offramp on the clean coins. So simply targetting known addresses won't work.

they blacklist adresses on CEX which comply, while CEX like kraken dont need to listen to canacucks due to jurisdiction they will probably do it to not loose the whole country as a customer

If you're seriously asking this question, then you don't understand crypto.

It's impossible to freeze on-chain activity. They can, however, tell the centralized offramps (CEXs that must comply with the government) to freeze their accounts because those are just companies.

Kraken CEO already said they will comply, so rip.

Get out of the banks get off centralized exchanges. Move to state or country that values sovereign individuals. Simple as

I wasn't asking if they can freeze on chain activity, I'm asking if they will be able to make it so hard to use bitcoin that the truckers give up, effectively (but not technically) freezing on chain activity.

he didnt clearly said they will comply but will be forced to comply in the future, but yes thats why i used them as an example

he didnt say they will comply with canada now but said they will be forced to comply in the future and thus people should stick to offline wallets, so i think currently you may still have a chance on kraken as a trucker

Yeah all they can do is freeze the entire account of a KYC CEX of someone who is linked to the protests. There's no point wasting resources on black listing wallet addresses because it's trivial to create new addresses to route the btc through.

if its a personal wallet like a hardware then no, well, unless Trudeau sends tranny specops division to come waterboard you for your private keys, which in all likely I could see him doing. But if you're storing on a 3rd party platform, like an exchange, I'm sure any significant pressure from the gov will cause them to crack and relinquish your coins.

should have used monero.

>blacklisting addresses on CEX
which could have been avoided if btc was fungible which it isn't.

Attached: 1632672620989.jpg (3600x2571, 2.78M)

What does washing coins matter if your potential offramp is attached to your bame

How in the fuck are they even allowed to do this? Meanwhile Karla Homolka walks free with children...if you dont know who that is look it up. She is a murderer. Brutally killed her own sister. Shes free to roam.

Go to protest for freesom and they ruin your life?

If I make ir big in crypto byebye Canada. Fuck this place. Commie shithole.

Thats the thing. Is he going to blacklist the names of everyone associated with the protest, or is he trying to black list coins? And will the canacucks be able to smurf btc through people whos names aren't blacklisted?

I'm curious how this will play out

the state is the beast

>Move to state or country that values sovereign individuals
Such as?

no even memeing, answer this question seriously:

the only point of monero is to launder money. since the money you are laundering are not monero (so btc, usdt, etc...), the whole point of the process it to convert them from coin x to monero, and then from monero back to x. therefore, the "correct" mcap of monero is the one that covers all the swapping volume and that's it.

now, since people who would use monero (criminals and linuxtrannies) are already using it, explain to me please why a person with a sane mind would EVER hold xmr unironically in the long term

speculation

The Principality of Sealand

maybe I would answer it if you didn't make stupid assumptions such as
>the only point of monero is to launder money
monero is money

and why would you speculate on a coin that already has it's optimal mcap, instead of speculating on btc, that's mathematically suppose to go up?

the only benefit of monero over any other shitcoin is that it's anonymous. normal people don't care about this, on the opposite, the want to be controlled

because I know better than the market
you make money when the market is wrong and you are right

>more assumptions

The point of monero is privacy, whatever your personal reasons. XMR has similar tokenomics to BTC so there's obviously people holding and speculating. Your sake questions can equally apply to BTC.