The Ontario Superior Court of Justice asked self-custody wallet provider

The Ontario Superior Court of Justice asked self-custody wallet provider
Nunchuk_io
to disclose user information and freeze user’s bitcoin.

This was the team’s response

Attached: FL9xZl3XoAAK2D6 (1).jpg (509x1102, 76.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nunchuk_io/status/1494885897577271299?cxt=HHwWhsCsjbez874pAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dangerously based. we need more of this.

bitcorners are usually cringe but are starting to redeem themselves with this canada bullshit

they will bend the knee eventually and you are deluded if you think they won't

Are you retarded? They'll bend the knee and what, provide email addresses? This is the fucking point of decentralization.

How does infinity wallet rate for this sort of thing?

Their audit will be very thorough this year.

Read the image again. They dont have any user info beyond email addresses. They cant freeze assets even if they wanted.

checked
hey bootlicker, read the email again.
There is nothing they can do. Can't stop the signal.

Not everyone is as cowardly and servile as you.

As if the gov and banks are going to allow you to transfer money freely without them getting a % or declaring it for tax purpose.

they could blacklist wallet adresses or something but clearly the court doesnt know how any of this works

The govt asked them to freeze user funds, they didn't and won't because they can't. Somehow this is a win for the govt. They have no clue how much they fucked up, this is how we on-board normie right wingers into crypto.

Why don't you start? disclose the user information and freeze the user's bitcoin immediately!! you will bend the knee and you are deluded if you think you won't eventually cave in to the demands.

Based. I hope normies are watching.

If this blew up I could see a lil poomp happening

Yuuuup

It's all over plebbit, I've heard.

Its not money.
Do you get it.
IT's not a commodity as it has no use.

Its worthless bottle caps that people will PAY MONEY for.
But its not money.

>When the canacuck dollar will become worthless, we will be here to serve you too
Unbelievably based if true, but Probably fake, no way they respond in that manner to a court of justice rep via mail and leaked it out.

twitter.com/nunchuk_io/status/1494885897577271299?cxt=HHwWhsCsjbez874pAAAA
Guess I was wrong.
Ultra fucking based.

Based af

Its money, not currency. Currency today is ever inflating, money holds its value. If you were to compare the price of a hamburger in the 1930s to the price of one today, it would cost you the same weight of silver then and now. The same dollar could not buy the pickles on the cheesburger now.
When evaluating crypto you need to take the whole value of the market instead of a single coin at this stage. Its emerging and some coins will make it, some wont. The work you put out today if invested in crypto will yield at least the same value for that work in 20 years. Assuming the concept doesnt fail. Its still a work in progress but at this stage, it is money.

Why are they collecting email addresses? dumb

uncontrollable seething