This is the futur of Any Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-164625_Brave.jpg (1629x1672, 819.51K)

what does "i have a scream" mean?

Metaverse's closed due to AIDS

The Metaverse seems like the most inorganically hyped thing, I don't get it

Can't wait for Hawaiian shirts to arrive.

Does nobody see the goddamn irony in this?

You could interpret it differently because it's so early, that people are registering only to protest it.

"I have no mouth and I must scream."

or rather, they have no functional physical bodies and must scream.

jews realize that normies are easily distracted so they build the ultimate distraction: a virtual playground for political dissidence. ingenious.

The Internet is over 30 years old, user.

Protests are mostly a distraction too, the establishment can use it when it suits them and ignore or crash it when they hate it.
The non meme way of protesting is to stop working, and blocking cities is not that bad eighter.

this all sounds dangerously antisemitic

It's absurd how similar it is to second life, i give it at least a 95% probability of failing like second life.

Small fry, they don't need your labor or taxes. They need you to die.

Real protest is calling your every representative 500 times saying the vaccine gives you AIDS and 5G towers cause cancer. That is how you make real change.

btw most of them don't block VoIP numbers, just keep registering Google Voice numbers and call them literally every hour of the day on your 50+ phone number rotation, be prepared to talk about masks, fluoride, 5G towers, covid vaccine, nanoparticles in the food supply, radiation, etc.

>crypto related metaverse things

It's a scam, the metaverse doesn't even exist yet, there is no infrastructure, nothing

It's how normies say :
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

i call them and every police department at 3AM every time i hear a helicopter fly past my house at night and put my microphone out my window to make sure they can hear it

eventually i stop hearing helicopters. protest works.

just play lost ark or something, it has a better character models

>Real protest is calling your every representative 500 times saying the vaccine gives you AIDS and 5G towers cause cancer. That is how you make real change.
based

big boomers investors feel for the metameme, and now they're forcing it
the idea was good but it's too soon
normies don't know shit about VR and i doubt they want waste their day playing games with a dumb glasses in their room