Why are women so bad with money

Almost all the women I know barely make anything, they keep all their assets in cash, they have lots of credit card debt and bad credit scores. Most have no idea what compound interest is. I’m not a professional tier financial expert but I know how to navigate budgeting, investments, saving for retirement, the basics of taxes, diversification, etc. None of this was taught to me I had to go seek out the knowledge myself. But most women my age never bothered to learn it, they just don’t prioritize financial well-being. I always hear other guys at work talking about stocks, crypto, their 401k, other financial tips etc (even if some of it is misguided at least they are trying). With women it’s like they don’t even care about acquiring wealth beyond having a few grand in savings.

Attached: 94B42310-2DD4-4278-AC68-F2D691180CA0.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

To add to this, whenever I hear women talk about “getting money” it’s always for the purpose of spending not saving. Like some will become OF whores or sugar babies but they never try to manage this money well, they just blow it on skincare products and purses

because they know they can get away being hopelessly retarded, because some guy (their father, their boyfriend, their husband) will save them.

it's weird man. I tried talking to women about crypto a few times. "Do you hold any? You should consider average costing in as a hedge against inflation."
"Isn't it all made up worthless?"
"Well, the us dollar is.. crypto actually has scarcity and utility.."
2 years later, those women still own 0. But at least they're happy.

Until they are in their mid 30’s, unmarried, dog moms, and overweight

women are the niggers of gender.

They have a cheat code where they generate dopamine in the brain of men that look at them. Most men do not have the moral stature to overcome this chemical dependence, meaning they can just siphon wealth from these men.

The female position in society is already based off this transaction AND IT ANTEDATES MONEY. It works with everything.

user even then some simp with terrible self esteem will marry them and support them, despite it being against their own best interests

These threads again ughhh. 2 reasons why women aren't good with money. 1. They rely on the men in their lives to support them. 2. Women don't like taking risks and are comfortable with a cushy job.

the more sensible ones cope by getting knocked up by some betabux loser. years of stability. if they're unhappy they just cheat, take 50%, and move on to the next one.

they follow social media and trends from their friends and social group.

They wont invest in something that could genuinely make them rich cos they see it as creepy and nerdy

My mother has been wagecucking for decades, she gets a panic attack when she thinks about finance so she never bought anything that made other boomers rich. After she retires and dies there will be nothing for me to inherit. I punish her by being a neet.

why would they think money is creepy?

Women are not bad with money. In fact, on average women are better educated, better at planning, and more concerned than men about everything. What women are is discriminated against and denied the same opportunities as men. Imagine if you only earned $0.82 instead of $1. Women basically pay an 18% gender tax.

It's so funny when they call something really weird and creepy then I say no I think it's cool and fun, and they immediately retract what they said, or they uphold their standing by laughing then coming up to me later when no one is around and saying hi.

lmao

>be young hot woman
>be “free” ride cock carousel
>looks starting to fade
>oh no i dont have any money
>look for a beta provider
>leech

controlling their own destiny is strange and frightening. they were born to follow the herd. they never have their own opinions, they only parrot what they've been told. they talk to their own mother and sisters every day. they follow pop culture and social media religiously. they're cattle.

This desu

>Doesn’t know how to to invest
>Claims their still better educated it’s just sexism

Lmao get a load of this fag, GB2R you nig