AEW

AEW
>Respects its fanbase, likes keeping them engaged and happy
WWE
>Disregards its fanbase, doesn't care if they are happy
Is there really a choice in 2022?

Attached: Untitled.png (1284x722, 348.27K)

Record profits, tranny.

All that money and they still can’t produce a quality show for the fanbase. Don’t you find that patronizing and insulting?

>AEW
>Respects fanbase
It's WWE lite and they don't care about AEW guys anymore

Record profits, tranny.

>AEW
>>Respects its fanbase, likes keeping them engaged and happy

Has Atom Smol and Cowgirl Shit as their main event, thinking people are excited or invested... Try again Shiteater.

Idc about any of that since both shows suck

cringe

> One tweet from a jew? that's enough to cancel a white wrestler people were looking forward too.

Nothing says respect your fans like ignoring them altogether, and sucking the micropenis of an inbred jew.

because pajeets and children watch it.

You're talking like a mark. AEW guys? WWE guys? They're all just wrestlers going to work and doing their job. Are you a Domino's person and you hate Pizza Hut people who take your hours and your tips or are you just all people who like weed?

AEW
>run by a guy who wants to watch wrestling
WWE
>run by a guy who wants to make money
WWE doesn't cater to you because they think you have no money.

Where is all that money going? Down the toilet?

Attached: 1641444988267.gif (300x224, 1.71M)

AEW
>Entire promotion is all about WWE
WWE
>Entire promotion is all about WWE

If you want to watch a show about WWE, why wouldn't you just watch WWE?

Aewtists are weird

You may have hustled Saudi Arabia, FOX and Peacock all the same time but that is not sustainable, especially with the record low ratings WWE has gotten.

>WWE business is not sustainable, they only get double the viewers of GAYEW
But Also
>OMG AEW GETS HALF THE RATINGS AS WWE, THEY ARE GONNA GET SO MUCH MONEY FROM NEW TV DEALS!!!

Aewtist Brains

WWE resorted to deception to get those TV deals. Once they see the record low ratings, they won't be happy and most of them likely won't renew. Have fun watching Raw on Spike and Smackdown on AXS.

AEW on cable getting half the viewers Smackdown does on a network channel is not bad for AEW.

look, i cant stand 99% of wwe programming, and i used to really like aew until ALL the washouts came, but that 1% of 'good' wwe kicks the shit out of everything else. it's not even close.

i think the problem is that vince learned what tony is learning: your audience is gonna be what your audience is gonna be, no matter what you do. so, you might as well do what you want and keep it clean so you can sell across cultures around the world.

>Is there really a choice in 2022?
Nope, WWE is pretty much your only choice if you want good wrestling and great entertainment.

>choice

They have 0 overlap. Why would I ever need to choose?

Ojama thread?
Yeah this an Ojama thread

Lose weight and take that trash out.