What the fuck did I miss?

Why is XRP pumping when BTC and ETH are crashing?

Attached: XRP20.jpg (1618x1500, 290.75K)

insiders buying on news that its getting relisted on coinbase would be my guess

keep dreaming

"pumping" hhahahahah

Attached: 2022-02-19 08_42_56.png (806x325, 26.48K)

XRP isn't tied to BoomerCoin anymore. buy or get rekt

Coinbase just moved millions of XRP from their cold wallet into their trading wallet. Re-listing imminent.

I asked in a different XRP thread and they say the SEC messed up the lawsuit.

But XRP is also gonna get relisted on coinbase?

What the fuck is happening

Exit pump, when market dumps there's always a few tokens pumping, and whoever apes those is just being fomo-induced exit liquidity. Usually NEO pumps on crashes and big dips.

The judge unsealed memos which demonstrate that the SEC was never acting in good faith, had previously declared xrp not a security, and sec execs were personally involved in xrp's development to make sure it couldn't be classed as a security.
>The market is waking up to the fact that BTC is going to be flipped onto the ODL, and XRP will be the universal bridge currency valued in 20-30k usd range.

Liquidity pump to prepare for a serious BCH push.

Attached: 483-4839187_bitcoin-cash-logo-3-graphic-design-hd-png.jpg (840x607, 124.8K)

goddamn im gonna get myself some bags

1k sui stack
2k middle class comfy
3k middle class rich

Your containment thread - stay in it.

i get about 1700 now

so it has to go to $600 for me to be amillionaire

Lol

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-19 110050.png (481x812, 88.54K)

It will be in the 20-30k range longterm. Hodl and wait. In a few years you can start selling it a little at a time. Or go back to school and upgrade in the meantime.

Wow, it's nothing.

Swift settles 5 trillion everyday

What about 43k?

European nobility tier

Nice

That doesnt matter. XRP could very well become more commonly used and do quite well price wise. That doesnt mean its ever going to reach $600 per token, as it would need to reach a 29 Trillion dollar market cap to be priced at that.

For reference, the entire crypto market cap (BTC + all Alts) is only 1.78 Trillion.

Do you not understand how market cap works?

The Duchy of Lancaster is about half a billion pounds and is the queen's private purse. If we hit 30k which is very reasonable, you would have roughly the equivalent.
>Hodl bros, hodl