How can people afford so expensive cars? I live in the poorest country of the European Union and all I see are >50...

How can people afford so expensive cars? I live in the poorest country of the European Union and all I see are >50,000 EUR luxury cars driven by thots on their 20's and bald men on their 40's. How are people able to afford such luxury when the average wage is 700 EUR net.

Attached: 2022-range-rover-sport-svr-ultimate-edition.jpg (1920x1080, 115.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How can people afford so expensive cars?
They don't, user. Most of them lease their cars and larp as rich. Some are lucky and work for a comapany that gives them a car to drive around so they can write it off as tax expense. Only the few rich ones actually own expensive cars.

they're in debt up to their eyeballs. i see it all the time at work. someone who makes $75k a year driving a $50k audi on 72 month loan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion

>Lifehack 75893023: did you know you can borrow money from a bank?

Attached: 1618672678116.jpg (630x630, 55.92K)

Isn't this a way to cope? I don't think those people even work (thots for example)

are there people borrowing money to buy a depreciating asset? in 2022?

Attached: ty.jpg (1600x1066, 308.91K)

>Borrowing against a highly depreciating asset
>"Why am I still poor? I have a Range Rover, how come I am still renting? It just doesn't make any sense bro."

Well for thots it's either daddy money or sugar daddy money. Either way, some cuck is paying for that car.

totally wrong
50% of the cars cost more than 30,000 EUR, it's only lexus, mercedes, bmw and not even the cheap models, it's M series, AMG, SUVs..

>poorest country of the European Union
Those cars are obviously stolen. Give them back please.

they look brand new tho

Loans and leases.

I think this is cope
I own 2 BTC, I earn 1,800 EUR per month (net average is 700 EUR), I pay 500 EUR rent for a 120 sqm flat and I don't even own a car, I just can't afford it it would be unreasonable for me to own one so how can these people do it?

No one wants to drive an old honda/subaru so they go out and get another 55,000 USD in debt to drive a cuckover that will fail as soon as the loan is paid. It's just putting more in the debt pile, so they don't worry about it too much.

a subaru forester is a solid and reliable car and is actually quite expensive 50K$ for a new one

All the new japanese cars should be good for 15 years(even nissan cleaned up their act), so anyone who is buying those at $50k should at least be making big money though. Subaru has a mostly senior customer base iirc. Most people jumping headfirst into debt are buying bullshit like bmws that they cannot afford, but will pay the payments to look "rich" until they go into bankruptcy. Mainly because they do not know any better.

some of them sell drugs or are involved in other shady activities

20% of the population is involved in shady activities?

doubt it

why would anyone steal a 20 year old beater? ofc they steal new cars

I don't live in Albania...
even the stealer would never sell the stolen car for less than what it's worth or it would be suspicious