We already know the future, my fellow transgenders. If you're not rich by mid-March of this very year...

We already know the future, my fellow transgenders. If you're not rich by mid-March of this very year, then you will never make it. Fr fr.

Attached: BTCfuture.png (2908x1962, 919.04K)

you mean early jan of this year

false
ATH in May

Bottom on the 21st, or 22nd of February, and then we moon hard.

why do u think March is the top?
I really believe that we will see something similar like last year. ATH May, summer lows, exit pump Sept/Oct/Nov and then a mega crash

What would make an average person pay $60,000+ for an extremely volatile asset like BTC right now in times of inflation coupled with rate hikes?

>The average person has 60k in cash
Wew, lad.

We are in a bear market, that is a bear market fractal. What you see there is the retrace that brought in alt season. That's what everyone is sitting around hoping happens again. The fractal having the 15 and 16th as the top is strangely fitting as that's the FOMC meeting and BTC is correlated a bit with the stock market. Beware the ides of March

>he doesn't have at least 120,00k in cash on him at all times
You have to stop being poor.

Fear of bagholding cash. That's what got me in.

I dont't trade, I just read schizo threads here and on pol, ergo, May ATH

We are in a bull market, that is a bull market fractal. What you see there is the retrace that brought in alt season. That's what everyone is sitting around hoping happens again. The fractal having the 15 and 16th as the top is strangely fitting as that's the FOMC meeting and BTC is correlated a bit with the stock market. Beware the ides of March

No one has to pay $60k for bitcoin dumbfuck, they can buy $100 worth

fr fr no cap deadass fr fr

Attached: 1639394016121.png (1003x1024, 815.54K)

How do you produce these fractals btw
Peak at fomc meeting is pretty fitting

bars pattern in trading view, you just highlight a section you want to reproduce. Do it on log otherwise it's gonna be fucked up.

Wtf how can I find this paper?

btc up

Attached: 1546550505130.jpg (1920x1440, 362.76K)

They're already trying to blame inflation on Republicans, they'll postpone the crash until next February after Reds take control of congress. Crashing now would give even more mid term election fuel against Dems.

American politics is fucking gay and retarded but the whole world is still bending to it for the time being.

What’s the source of the purple line?

Thanks fren

Wanna know something cool, Any Forums?

The past doesnt predict the future.