GOC is based

GOC is based

Attached: 7CC9AA24-91CF-410B-ADD4-703806A7F819.jpg (1125x847, 412.9K)

Not true, I pay women who are infinitely out of my league to have sex with me.

what does this have to do with professional wrestling?

GOC is a famous professional wrestling commentator who is known for her interactions with Tony Khan

women always forget that we do this.

*GOC* is the sound her throat makes when she gags on my dick.

>GOC is a famous professional wrestling commentator
her last 4 videos are under 1000 viewers fuck off

she's fucking a mexican

kwab

>famous
lmaooooo

Cope

The only thing keeping her from being Ryback tieris the fact that she has a vagina

>Worked into making a Twitter post
>The roastie equivalent of "Local sports team sucks"
Nope. She's a dumb fucking whore who needs to get back in the kitchen and off the internet.
And that's a shoot coming from a shoot fag.

Is that... Is that... No- is that-is that A GIRL???????? A HECKING REAL GIRL??????? AND SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL TOO!!!!!!!!

LMAO what an ugly ass tranny titlet bitch she should nickname her hairline "Bischoff" cause it be like "I'M BAAAAAAACK" (all the way to the parietal bone because she's a balding bitch KEK)

Attached: 1615682197100.jpg (360x450, 88.2K)

Cry harder trannies

She should call that shit "Owen" cause it's over the edge

Attached: Ethan_Winters.png (1068x1120, 1.27M)

Lotta seething shrimpies over here lmao keep seething ya shrimps

Shes a failed movie reviewer that pivoted to an industry with fans that pine for a medium that hasnt been relevant in decades. She makes the majority of her internet money selling nudes while simultaneously saying anybody that reposts them is posting fakes because she's both embarrassed by her own body, and trying to keep people away from herself. Sex sells and despite being
>white
>not obese
>not deformed
she found a way to fuck that up. Her voice is shrill, she has no idea what she's talking about, and she has the charisma of the fucking batman shooter. It used to be fun to post her as a sort of contrarianism when the AEW fans here were genuine, but just like most posters since the /aspw/ rebrand, her only personality trait is being abrasive.
She even gave up the girl on cinema moniker for "GOCwrestling" as if GOC, the brand, is what drew. GOC is the WWE of wrestling personalities.

>GOC is the WWE of wrestling personalities.
That would imply that she ever had any success.

>i know im hotter than women you jerk off to
uhm, i jerk off to Gigi Dolin and i would rather smell her shit for a second than fuck goc whenever i wanted.

I would fuck her feet

fpbp

She's the Impact of Wrestling personalities. A colossal failure that has latched onto AEW, forgetting that it's also a failure so it does nothing for her.

>all of these gAyEW trannies seething at Any Forums queen
you love to see it

Attached: 1646006921791.jpg (2117x2822, 3.89M)

There is nothing worse then a small town 8 thinking that those same standards are universal. She is an LA/NY 3, if she spends some real time doing hair and makeup, and she knows it.

She has a homely face but would cum inside her