Wow

1000 chainlink puts you in the top 2% of holders

Attached: 1645208260648.jpg (900x688, 120.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#chart=candlestick&transfers=2&tab=tab-holders&holders=430&pageSize=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what?
Even a poor faggot like me can afford that

this is why link is so shit

yeah, but why would anyone want to be the top 2% in the worst performing shitcoin this bullrun?

Wow! token not needed!

Kek these are the lowest of the low. Fat girls won't even look in their direction.

Wow, what a surprise
After a 5 year fud and suppression campaign, only the whales are still holding.

Meanwhile, I have never seen a single high IQ argument against link.
It's always low effort fud, and every once in a while, a 10k+ link holder will get exacerbated enough to come on and drop some insightful perspectives on why link is going to be the most explosive addition to finance in the last 100 years.

Attached: link 2022.jpg (744x9435, 2.6M)

I only have 250. What % am I in?

250 anal raeps eoy

I dunno man. The API3 people on the board have written some decent FUD about why their oracles are better than chainlink.

this
API3 is the facebook to link's myspace

get help

I got priced out I admit it, so I invested in API3, can’t wait till we hit $100

It just doesn't seem to be needed, just use the native coin of the chain you are on, you'll need that to transact anyway

Attached: D09F15D7-7B18-4EE2-92C9-43CE9683A59D.png (300x250, 22.69K)

>he's on the run as we speak
it's over

Attached: j3k422do2a001b35.webm (720x720, 190.47K)

Because its going to 81k

Attached: PicsArt_02-15-06.42.25.jpg (2896x2896, 1.46M)

It's over bros, the linkies are making it with 1000 tokens. Those with 10k-100k stacks will rule the world and we will be their slaves. Ii-i-it's over... the Great Reset is almost here.

Attached: itsover.jpg (228x221, 7.47K)

I just keep buying.

>Meanwhile, I have never seen a single high IQ argument against link.
this board was infested and took over by linktards forever.
try reasoning with christtards on godismyhopeforum.com you mongloid

you all are so far gone

Hi shills --
Why is a latecoming competitor with no CCIP, no high-profile use cases or enterprise adoption, and no name better?

does chainlink have any of those?

Chainlink is first mover with all of those

Except CCIP hasn't come out, there is no "enterprise adoption" there isn't any staking. An user in another thread btfo Chainlink and proved API3 had better tech.

I only have 200k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it. All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda.

It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 1MM before staking for fucks sake. Link is only going to $50 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it.

The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when staking came out and we got our price singularity.

All of that isn't going to happen anymore. The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $50. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from $30, to $50 and then hold all the way back to below $20 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $50. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 20k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#chart=candlestick&transfers=2&tab=tab-holders&holders=430&pageSize=100

Top 43K wallet, roughly top 6.5%

Yeah bro but APU3 has FIRST party oracles which are just better okay?

CCIP and staking are to come out this year. Yours doesn't have those either, or any hint of it as far as I can see, so... yeah.

In re: enterprise adoption, quit lying

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 1.46.00 PM.png (2754x1278, 1.12M)

Chainlink price feeds have never experienced a failure, how can you improve on perfection?

How many failures have API3 price feeds experienced?

Lmao

Token not needed