What's a Chainlink? What does it do?

What's a Chainlink? What does it do?

Attached: 1590549104656.jpg (1080x986, 48.69K)

It links a chain

it chains a link

stanks a lank

its a bond

Attached: 1645113164873.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

it is a link in chain

Attached: f46f4d4fcded8344abfb0655eea22a60.jpg (550x550, 17.22K)

From urban dictionary:
1) Pleasure position in which two adult males enjoy simultaneous penetration 2) By placing ones legs over their head, you insert top guys shaft in bottom guys anus, thus inserting bottom guys shaft into top guys anus 3) it is the 69 of buttholes

It puts cha in a link

It sends money to Klaus Schwab.

>Lex: What is the purpose of the Chainlink token exactly?
>Sergei: Well, we wanted to create a token that would fundamentally change how the market works by dynamically suppressing growth to prevent "overheating" so to speak. Effectively, it is what we call a “market balancer”. A stable coin in essence but taking advantage of the psyche of humans to promote itself through basic supply-and-demand mechanics all while syphoning resources from the market. In simpler terms, it’s a greed indicator for non-holders AND it rewards punishment for holders because I believe pain is the ultimate clearer of the mind which has always been the goal of contracts, historically speaking. The world must feel as I felt with 5 Big Mac clogging my large intestines for a week. In that time I knew to appreciate the good times and create real value for the world. We believe the cycle of emotions that one goes through from perhaps never thinking about buying LINK to being devoted to the token entirely and the subsequent hopelessness that comes from seeing everything else pump while something you poured all your hopes in stays static, we believe there are great lessons to be learned there from a human experience perspective. We’re using blockchain in ways that we never thought possible. Like what I just described is on the same caliber as Moses on Mount Sinai if you consider the wider, spiritual aspects of it. And so that is why we created this thing.

Attached: 42EE65A5-B388-4E86-9A85-51704B777A8E.jpg (300x168, 11.88K)

Stop posting shitskins.

it solves the lambo problem

this faggot named CLG has less than 10k link, kek

it helps people to become faggots, and a male russian scammer to get fatter

are you the sergey translator?

the funniest part is most linkies will believe this is a pasta, because they never listened and will never listen to the interview
anons will unironically throw their lifesavings at a token but not take a couple hours to keep up on actual info straight from the ceo

>What's a Chainlink?
Ultimate toold for the NWO Globohomo to implement automation of industrial processes

>What does it do?
Allows converting the events of the world into trustfull inputs
This allows for automation of processes in the industry to become a reality.
>People can make mistakes
>Process can be complex and papers outdated or incorrect
Smart contracts with chainlink are automatic and reflect true data
Chainlinks provides inputs that reflect world data that is true and based on reality because it was what the consensus of chainlink nodes declared.
It's like a Oracle, you ask for something he answers and you can be sure that what he said it's true.

It provides data to smart contracts so they can make decisions about things that happen in the real world.

What you should be concerned about though is whether anyone is actually developing smart contracts and whether you can trust a contract that's complex enough to use chain link.

my favorite part was when they both started speaking Russian and then broke out laughing.
Russian Russian Russian chainlink Russian, hahahahahahaha!

No no the funniest part is when he said oracle! Oh my gorsh my sides, fucking shit brosky!

What do you have against Brazilians?

Attached: I suffer in Brazil.webm (576x1024, 2.87M)