How would you launder 120,000 Bitcoins and not get caught?

How would you launder 120,000 Bitcoins and not get caught?

Attached: 1644355468878.jpg (1899x1432, 434.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wS-lNuHrXGI
youtube.com/watch?v=aLp46Z4-_Gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd move to El Salvador. Trying to launder in the US is just retarded.

>60k bitcoins after taxes is somehow not enough to live off of for the rest of your life
greed, man. wtf

people advised against using btc mixers on the darkweb back in 2016.
>woman moment

Launder? Like with a cloth?

Couldn't you just do an atomic swap to Monero and send it to a different wallet?

how the fuck did they come across 120k btc in the first place, i there must've been million other not-so-retarded jews waiting to snatch up some tainted corns woth 3bil
how the fuck could they even afford it

send it all to a burner address or take what I need through monero, send the bulk of it to an exchange and market sell

You don't. Not even the National Security Agency can do that without catching someone's attention. Unironically what they did was alright but they got impatient and tried to cash out a lot all at once.
Pretty much you have to accept that you are never going to be able to cash it all out and instead just treat it as an unlimited source of funds you can spend little by little for the rest of my life.

lol Hillary you wipe with a cloth, you launder with detergent.

first of all, you don't tell a woman about it

>he believes in monero meme

Attached: 1643910271774.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

Mix them first, go over several different routes. Then buy some rare NFTs on a different account, preferably something that already has a lot of holders and a relatively high floor. Slowly sweep the floor until you're satisfied and then buy your own NFTs for a retarded amount of money. You probably won't be able to launder all of it, but is 50 to 100 million really not enough?

friendly reminder bitcoins have serial numbers

grin mimblewimble

RAZZLEKHAN
youtube.com/watch?v=wS-lNuHrXGI

every time you send a transaction, old bitcoins are destroyed and new ones minted. that's why mixing works. with a large enough mixing pool you can't tell where any bitcoin came from.

for some reason this guy decided not to use an on-chain mixer, and sent all his coins to a compromised drug market.

yeah but if you use CoinJoin or some other service like that, many exchanges get nervous and refuse to deal with the coins

>How would you launder 120,000 Bitcoins and not get caught?
you sell them at a huge discount to someone more technically capable than you

Attached: 1__inquisitive_crow.jpg (512x512, 39.03K)

>the nose on that guy

He's not trying to avoid the 50% income/cg taxes. He's trying to avoid the 100% tax of the feds impaling you because you stole 120k btc.

Post more cringe, she kinda cute in a kike way.

yes, but that would just be the first step. just to get them onto another chain like ethereum.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLp46Z4-_Gs
fuck or get fucked!

non whites sure do look funny