None of your shitcoins will matter once feds ban bitcoin and exchanges are forced to comply...

None of your shitcoins will matter once feds ban bitcoin and exchanges are forced to comply. This is already happening in Ontario. Your stinky linky will go to 0, your i see pee will go to 0, your flower coin will go to 0. You will be forced to liquidate your assets and the feds will go after you relentlessly, they will follow your trace. Oh... and you won't be able to buy a hardware wallet either.

Attached: orangegroyper.png (224x225, 6.12K)

nah migger

Attached: b7d52da3637df95bb0db5980f778b918.mp4-preview-1.jpg (195x258, 13.18K)

That's pretty cool I guess. But how will I pay for drugs online?

Agreed, anything except XRP will be useless and illegal

Monero is under severe 51% risk. There's no telling how many blocks have been reorganized to enrich miners. It cannot even hope to gain a hundredth of the trust BTC has, and the price reflects that.
Monero also isn't scarce. Almost anyone receiving this as a vendor or miner swaps it for BTC and USD, that much is obvious looking at the price action in the months since ATH.
Treat yourself to some BTC. You'll probably get far less BTC for your shitcoin if you wait much longer.

Attached: 1429251023499.png (265x190, 13.8K)

are you literally retarded? you can google monero pools and see the highest centralized one is 41% right now

My BCH bags will stay green this year.

Attached: 483-4839187_bitcoin-cash-logo-3-graphic-design-hd-png.jpg (840x607, 124.8K)

>ban bitcoin

if bitcoin is successfully banned, monero and other minority altcoins which are orders of magnitude easier to control, go to zero.

Thats not Optimal desu

not optimal, but more decentralized than most other cryptos

That doesn't mean anything. Learn what shadow mining is. The largest pool can add hashrate that isn't associated to it and surpass 51% that way. None of your cute mining stat sites would ever expose this. And if not that, the two largest mining pools could simply decide to collude in secret. You're fanboying a centralized shitcoin, plain and simple.

Attached: neetbob.jpg (225x225, 20.2K)

Imagine not shorting the Monero cultists. Literally free money

Attached: 1643898768954.jpg (810x456, 44.29K)

I wish I had. Them as well as the BSVers, BCHers, and LTCers.

why don't people understand what a mining pool is?

cope

Also, non-ASIC coins like monero are vulnerable to things like server farms getting in on the game. Imagine being globohomo and realizing you can make money by destroying your enemy's alternative economy. When someone hacked HP's servers to mine raptoreum, for example, it virtually doubled the network hashrate overnight. And that wasn't even a concerted effort by a government to destroy the network. With something like bitcoin, you can't just repurpose tons of CPUs you happen to have lying around for other tasks.

Monero will be the first to go to zero, brainiacs.

never selling

Attached: 1643993434624.png (945x745, 548.72K)

>tfw my coin isn’t listed on any cexs

So it's like collecting rocks, got it.

>Monero will be the first to go to zero, brainiacs.

Isn't crypto supposed to be permissionless?

Attached: 1602541271965.png (302x338, 12.71K)