Realistically speaking, how many crypto millionaires (cashed out) did this board produce?

Realistically speaking, how many crypto millionaires (cashed out) did this board produce?

Attached: Thor_dirty_bulk.jpg (1441x1217, 351.81K)

>cashed out

Attached: 1562596552603.jpg (960x685, 92.34K)

Probably zero. Maybe a few larpers. Probably made a lot of financially ruined people

>Cashed out?
What do you mean? I'm not gay if that's what you're asking.

>cash out
NGMI

Attached: 43B53A15-CCBE-4192-B747-498129527964.jpg (220x200, 12.85K)

what the fuck is wrong with his hand

I had 1.5 million when stinkers peaked but I didn't cash out all of it obviously. You'd have to be retarded to hold crypto for years and then randomly sell all of it. I sold a good chunk which gives me a comfy life until the next peak so whatever. Generally I don't think people buy in for pennies and then cash out all of it unless they want to buy property. At most they move into stable coins if the market direction is obvious.

If you weren't a complete retard (I was one) over the last 4 years then you had literally dozens of opportunities from this board to become a millionaire. So I would assume that quite a few people smarter than I am made it in this bull run because of this board.

>Tfw you cashed out 1.1m dollars but you live in bongland and it goes back to 809k
Fuck

Attached: DEB4DDFC-C416-4043-AF66-72C3830F4677.jpg (273x309, 13.05K)

it's a fatsuit

>if the market direction is obvious
Are you in stable yet?

No, I sold what I wanted to sell and let the rest sit in cold storage. It's not obvious right now if that's what you're getting at. Was pretty obvious when doge clones were getting peak attention, that's where I made my move. Stink was around $45 at that time.

Even tho it's capeshit. There were a few good lines in those movies. The best was Tony's line "reinstating Prima Nocta." Which was ALREADY a highly risky subject for a joke. But saying Thor looks like melted ice cream was pretty brutal for a goddam disney cartoon.

>12-15% real inflation
A million dollar "cashout" costs 100k a year in buying power friendo

Fuck off gaylord. The fact that you've watched and can quote from memory marvel films made in the last few years is so fucking lame.

i deserved that.

Quite a few, I guess. There's been enough chances to make it over the last few years, even if all you did was luck into some shitcoin that mooned for no good reason. I wonder how many that made it still come here. You'd think people find better things to do with their lives than still visiting this shithole. But maybe not.

One that I know of

This board produced me. I invested 40k. Now my net worth is 1.5M. I own 2 homes (1 is financed at 2.75%) and 2 cars (free and clear) and still have a million in crypto

Cuck.

You can't cash out

When did you start investing in crypto? Sounds like pretty early.

why would I ever buy dollars?

it's gloves and a mask

cashing out is for retards that never understood the point of crypto in the first place