Is buying off Amazon morally bad?

Is buying off Amazon morally bad?

Attached: 31+DgxPWXtL.jpg (500x375, 11.64K)

No.

I’ve wondered this same thing
But prime has free delivery so I keep ordering
Right now I just barely made it but when I really make it as a multi millionaire I’ll stop using Amazon
Hopefully

It's one of the biggest employers in Murica, and it pays more than flipping burgers. If anyone doesn't like working there, then they are free to learn more skills, and move to a different company.

What's the problem? Jeffster makes you feel inadequate somehow?

Yes it is.

Sorry to say but yeah it is. So is buying from most companies but don’t feel bad if you have to

Yeah, it's detrimental to the environment since it generates a lot of packaging waste

I replaced all my amazon buys with ebay orders.

You buy from whoever you consider offers the best service, you've no moral obligation to give charity to the local shop that goes out of business because of Amazon.

I've considerably reduced ordering from them when I read the harsh working conditions and the way workers are treated, while a camera monitors them and an overseer screams at them on speakers if they don't meet quota rates. They're paid OK, but it's hardly american dream wages, or conducive to good mental health.
Sometimes I don't have a choice if a product is only sold by them, or if they price difference is really significant.
I hope there'll be a better way in the future. automation, or lesser useless consumption, or just less hours but living wages.

Attached: 210730-amazon-fulfillment-north-carolina-ew-243p.jpg (1240x827, 754.03K)

Boomer mentality in a nutshell

Same here, it's way better overall. I hated using Amazon, seems useful at first but it's a huge scam. Now I send offerings on eBay for everything I wanna buy so most things are 20% off

>I hope there'll be a better way in the future
How about stop buying all that shit you don't need?

Wow dont listen to the chinks. Been working with Amazon for 10+ years. It is a chinese flea market. Plus most sellers don't even have usa business hq. All in china. You dumb chinks stop buying from there

You know what would be worse than those "harsh working conditions" for good mental health and the american dream? Being a unemployed.

Anyone who buys from Amazon is directly supporting chinka, you fucking idiots

Retard alert. These people would be at McDonald’s or other shit working conditions otherwise.

Now they get full benefits + free undergrad and you faggots still complain?

Hate being poor? Just earn more money. Thanks bro

You don't get every work will be like this in 10 years

yes it is

Yes.

No worries. In a land of opportunity being less than mediocre is a failure that you have inflicted upon yourself by laziness, inaction, and whining, rather than doing. Simple as.