The age of the middle class family being able to purchase a home, even in once “cheap” markets, is gone

The age of the middle class family being able to purchase a home, even in once “cheap” markets, is gone.
>you WILL rent from Blackrock, and you WILL be happy

Attached: 2F56A3DC-25B1-412C-8D83-0CB4E9A727B3.jpg (828x442, 63.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamblind.com/post/WTF-100-year-old-Bay-Area-home-sold-17M-over-asking-JiMPxnKy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ay6yy.
I used to live there

Renting isn’t that bad.

Home ownership is stressful, especially for those who bought during times of low interest with massive mortgages who live in countries like Australia where you can only lock in an interest rate for 2-3 years maximum (unlike the US where you get 30 year locked which I guess if you’re from the US you don’t care about interest rates)

But yes if someone in Australia took out a $1,000,000 mortgage now at 3% and in 3 years time their interest rate unlocks and interest rates are like 6% their fucked

renting is horrible
rents go up every year
have to follow someone else's rules

lmao, you should check property prices of melbourne from a different country

>sell house for tens of thousands more than you purchased it for
>have a down payment ready for a new house
wow, much difficult. keep renting goy, mr silverstein needs more cash to buy up entire neighborhoods

I legit think someone is trying to flip a mobile home (trailer) in my area. The original couple bought for 50k and sold for 75k. Now it’s on the market for 189k

Attached: BE816C8E-6861-435F-AFDE-47E50B42EF40.jpg (447x589, 48.01K)

Your ancestors once migrated seeking better life, now it's time for you to do the same.

most people take a fixed rate mortgage user

I own a house worth 530k feels good manggg

30 year fixed mortgages are pretty much unheard of outside of the US in other countries western countries

You get 2-3 years fixed max in Australia. They use to do 5-10 years fixed but as interest rates started going down they reduced the fixed term rate to very a few years.

>Renting is slavery
>Homeownership is ruined even if you can afford it
>Being homeless is gentrified
>Mom's basement gets you cyberbullied online

Dunno why you property obsessed retards go on about it. You bought a house in 2010 for $150k and now it’s $500k? Ok, you could have bought $15k (10X less) of bitcoin in 2010 and be a billionaire now or what’s your point?

If you’re looking at your home as an investment you’re literally of subhuman bloodline and I don’t mean that ironically.

>not thinking it won't get bad to the point where BLM retards and other leftys go nuclear once they fucking figure it out and just burn down black rock, while black rock won't do shit due to their confusion of being out touch from reality.

In a normal world, those blackrock jews would be lynched, their dead corpses tied behind horses and their women and daughters sex slaves. Where did it go wrong?

>Actually believing this
Lefties suck corporate cock
So does BLM

They both unironically support "you will own nothing"

I will cement every bit of plumbing in the house I rent from these niggers

Lmao, they would just name their name to Blackcock and put a rainbow flag outside their headquarters. Leftoids would hail them as “not like the other corporations” and gladly rent out all their properties.

*change their name

They're already eating their own, it always happens, since in their nature they just want power.

>But yes if someone in Australia took out a $1,000,000 mortgage now at 3% and in 3 years time their interest rate unlocks and interest rates are like 6% their fucked
That's pretty bad, maybe purchases like these make more sense teamblind.com/post/WTF-100-year-old-Bay-Area-home-sold-17M-over-asking-JiMPxnKy

Attached: 1622752824114.png (300x300, 17.65K)

THIS.
I need to see the numbers to see the real difference but owning most homes is the same as renting. You don't own the neighborhood dummies. Shit, unless you're buying a newly built home you're going to be stuck with a lot of fucked up shit.
Old wiring
Old plumbing
Old roof
Insect+rodent infestations
Shitty neighbors*
There's leaks everywhere and every wire is ten degrees away from lighting that bitch on fire.
Have to clean up mess that's not yours. Picking up snow is a bitch.
Most people that will rent from you aren't the kind of people you'll like around. Do you think after you spend all the money fixing all of the above they will take good care of that for you?
>Not my problem
I want to see how the intangibles translate to the money im saving by owning. If it costs 10k a year to rent and 5k to own, I would rather rent. I spent way too much time getting calls about broken faucets, light sockets, and so much more. You can't get someone else to do it for you because you're hardly making money in the first place.

Homeowners are glorified maintenance men.

G'day mate

Now that your 2 year introductory period is up we have raised your 1.5% interest rate to our standard variable rate of 11.5%

For further support please call our defaults and reposessions number