When did she get shoot pretty?

When did she get shoot pretty?

Attached: 1645313584291.jpg (686x714, 233.35K)

she is literally made for getting SLIMED

She always was.

hairstyles make a big difference

Bayley didn’t. She looks like Jay Leno and has a butterface.

Wrong pic? The one you posted looks like a dude that makes bad hair choices.

She didn't, your standards just cratered to record depths.

i shoot miss this lil beaner like you wouldnt believe

Attached: 1637867085416.png (1080x1080, 1.96M)

She gained confidence. She thought she was ugly so she kept herself pretty plain but now she puts in the effort to look hot.

Attached: hadgfgadfhdfh.webm (776x1026, 2.55M)

hope she comes back and gives sasha a career ending injury

No one is ending Sasha’s career. Keep dreaming, waifufag virgin cuck.

The longer hair helps balance out the large proportions of her face. She looks better with curly hair. She also didn't have a squad of fat ladies troweling drag queen makeup onto her face.

You just ding dong diddly know someone's gonna give her a career ending injury at some point, most likely a fan upset with the fact that she has sex with other fans

If I could pick any of the wwe women to date it would be Bayley. The one thing I worry about is I already hooked up with Sasha and it was terrible so hopefully she is different

Discuss professional wrestling or fuck off from this board. You’re so jealous of Sasha Banks’ husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, it’s not even funny. I’ve already warned both Mer and Sar of potential stalkers. This place has too many criminally insane faggots. I feel they need to both be aware.

doesnt mean i dont want that jay leno chin to scratch my taint while i do our hers

>The one thing I worry about is I already hooked up with Sasha
>X for doubt

Has anyone ITT not hooked up with Sasha yet ?She's a pro at riding but I hope you don't mind the vanilla midget indie geek watching and the schizo sitting in the corner of the room rambling about women's wrestlers not dating fans

Nah dude she dates fans

This board is loaded with LARPers. It’s plebbit 2.0. Sasha has never been with a fan and never will be. You queers all have no lives and will never be with any women’s wrestlers, not even the ugliest of ugly like Ruby Soho. Facts are facts. Sasha’s husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, owns all of you. Keyboard warriors are NOTHING. That’s all you bitches are. You know where SmackDown is week after week. Approach Mikaze. Come on…Grow a pair.

I'm on team Pammy

Attached: abrwf061osy61.jpg (808x1000, 74.26K)

>This board is loaded with LARPers. It’s plebbit 2.0. Sasha has never been with a fan and never will be. You queers all have no lives and will never be with any women’s wrestlers, not even the ugliest of ugly like Ruby Soho. Facts are facts. Sasha’s husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, owns all of you. Keyboard warriors are NOTHING. That’s all you bitches are. You know where SmackDown is week after week. Seth Rollins owes me money.. Approach Mikaze. Come on…Grow a pair.

Attached: YNUZN2B3BBHZNERDTC3SHEVAAY.jpg (415x311, 17.02K)

she is wife material, she has everything a man could dream of. god bless this women for just existing. and shes been pretty since day 1

can you please stop calling Ruby Soho ugly? do your thing but leave her out of this. please, thank you.