>sways me into getting into her
>gets into crypto like me
>decide to give her a minimal batch from my folio
>drops her shitass boyfriend and moves out
>sets up a date for us to meet her parents
>wants to move in
>her friends tell her the good ol' discover yourself
>woman tells me she's not ready to go into a new relationship

I not only got my heart bamboozled but also gave a woman, money - a thing i swore to never do unless she's my girlfriend.

don't be dumb like me dudes.

Attached: 1643737720514.jpg (600x483, 29.12K)

at least give the money to findom dominas that would insult you, I coom to that

Attached: nanshakh.png (1402x1792, 3.15M)

>a thing i swore to never do unless she's my girlfriend
Only if she's your wife and has given birth to your child, idort

You are dumb, let's all point and laugh at the dummy, haha dumb dumb dumb

Don’t call or text her
She’ll come back saying she fucked up in a week or two

Attached: 2151B94C-2D4F-43A3-9891-4091A811463C.jpg (537x543, 236.62K)

Dude she seduced you while she was in a relationship. She's obviously a whore

this

find a loyal one or just use them for sex

You fucking pinata lol what did you send her? Shit you should've kept the keys. I hope you know she's going to forget about it in a couple months.

>OP is a braindead crying apu bitch
every time
literally kill yourself

>drops her shitass boyfriend
she did it once she will do it again

doesnt matter had sex?

Yeah full of nigger cum

>I not only got my heart bamboozled but also gave a woman, money - a thing i swore to never do unless she's my girlfriend.

wow what a fucking simp, imagine giving money to a woman you're not having sex with. simps like you make the world an awful place.

>unless she's my girlfriend
I shiggydiggy doo.

user you fucked up

Attached: 1614300383826.png (658x901, 64.42K)

I Sent her a shitcoin i got early on.
the sad part it's still pre listing on a cex which comes in two months, as well as some further pumps due to marketing plans of it.

the thing is - the money didn't hinder my folio, the problem is she'll turn the 100 bucks into alot of cash this year.

she doesn't know how bnb works so sadly big chances she will haunt me to find out how to get bnb onto her metamask.

i did, at least she wasn't an egirl, but sadly at the same time a 30 yo woman. I literally wasted half a quarter of a year on a ticking bomb

Attached: Im+really+ing+tired+of+this+heckin+good+chonker++_9ec78c16c73241cc20232854fcc9c0b8.jpg (1200x1183, 111.75K)

I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER IN TWO WEEKS WHEN WE WERE GOING ON A TRIP TO HER PARENTS

Attached: 1642572559239.jpg (989x1024, 90.66K)

You got off cheap. I had dated a girl for a few weeks and she called me crying couldn't make her rent. So I covered it for her. Now ten years later we're married and she's still broke and spending my money. Also she's fat now.

> Still looking forward to get phone call
user, I...

Oh no no no user, I'm smarter than this.
i've had around several girlfriends - what has been done, has been done. I do not anticipate her calling me. Life goes on.

Attached: 1644474996276.jpg (243x250, 7.91K)

>she doesn't know how bnb works so sadly big chances she will haunt me to find out how to get bnb onto her metamask.
Instruct her to send it back to your address, saying you will take care of it for her. Then ghost.