I'm not going to make it

>live in London
>get hit with unexpected expenses
>£100 left until payday in 3 weeks
>£40 after travel fees and bills
I can't survive on £40 for 3 weeks, I can't go into overdraft for reasons. What are my best options? Sign up for a credit card somewhere? Take out a short term loan for £50-100 and tough it out? I need it purely for food

Attached: 1631343857735.gif (305x320, 979.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTFZQdKmeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Water fast for the next week, 40 quid easy to get food for the 2 weeks after

Do you have anything you can sell?

spend it on dried beans and rice
youll be fine

I made 12000 dollars today

Go dumpster-diving in your local Pret-A-Manger

Ask your friendly local drug dealer to lend you some cash

I’ve hit moments like this, you will have to eat efficiently to survive. If you have bills you may have to negotiate a late payment.

I don’t recommend fast for a week, but I probably recommend buying a big bag of rice, and one bag of beans, eat one bowl on the early side and one on the later side of the day.

That and I’ve also gotten decent mileage from hot dogs, if you are willing to eat one a day, maybe you can pair that with the beans. In my area I can usually find a store with decent BOGO offers on dogs so that will help you MASSIVELY.

Aside from some shitty old ps4 games, not really. Pretty minimalist. Good shout though, I'll take whatever I can get for them
Water fast? I thought the most you could do is 24-72 hours before it becomes a massive risk
I was thinking of this too, maybe add eggs, cheap tuna cans and oats to it. Do you think that kind of diet is sustainable for 3 weeks or so?
Damn, I'm happy for you man
lol

Go to a food bank bro, that is why they exist. Also ask your parents for 100 quids mate

>Do you think that kind of diet is sustainable for 3 weeks or so?

body builders live off of that diet, look up "cheap bulking diet" on youtube fitness bros are a great resource on how to eat well for cheap

do this only eat once a day, healthier anyway. if you got fat stored you can also utilize that with this method.

40 pounds is plenty user.
Get creative like this dude:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTFZQdKmeE

Also do surveys with Apps such as AttaPoll or Pollpay. You can easily make 50€ a month by tapping on your stupid phone.

It's rough man, never thought I'd hit this but here I am. I'm definitely going to get some beans and rice as others said too. Seems like a solid plan, cheap enough at least
Only family I've got here is my mum and sis, while I live alone I'm still the one that sends THEM money every month so asking them won't do much lol. Food Bank doesn't sound too bad, I'll keep in mind as last resort if nothing else works out
Found a decent one, thanks man

Honestly bro. Cans of Spam cost roughly $5 USD, you can get maybe 7 medium/thin slices per can. Grill those, story the rest in the fridge. Get bread or rice for carbs, pretty versatile on what you can do with it. Cook it of course, what monster eats it raw(yea i know its edible out of the can). Get over the Spam hate, I've seen people get grossed out by Spam but eat Vienna Sausages....or just get tons of Vienna Sausages which are like $1 USD sometimes.

Attached: 1_pGsuCSgfn1G1d50mA1IMtQ.jpg (1400x1050, 245.95K)

Provide your BTC address bro, I'll send some cash over.

who the fook lives in london

get rekt, fag

Attached: h1.jpg (803x1200, 300.06K)

I make $1000 USD a day sleeping in, jerking off and doing fuck all. Get a job as a consultant and you'll be right.

I remember watching it, I think I can do some of these every now and then but I doubt I can do it for weeks while working 5-6 days a week
I'll add it to the list, I don't mind spam. Thanks user
I've never done crypto or stocks in my life lol, maybe that's why I've ended in this situation now. I appreciate the thought though, seriously
Fuck London, eating up 80% of my wages just on rent and bills
Damn, what kind of consultant work do you do?

gotta get that geoarbitrage going my man

>geoarbitrage
you have some tips?

Go to a soup kitchen

based

You can live on that diet with one exception, you need some, just some fruits and vegetables each day to keep from becoming malnourished.
Buy the cheapest apples, and whatever vegetables are on sale at the time. Carrots are usually 1$ per lb, and apples are usually cheaper.

Attached: F0C98646-E266-465B-A9AD-2BA0D96735E1.jpg (3024x3024, 1.95M)