They faked a global pandemic so that they could distract from the fact that they rigged the voting machines against...

They faked a global pandemic so that they could distract from the fact that they rigged the voting machines against Donald Trump

Attached: 1641441595279.png (1000x1000, 120.96K)

true user

Correct and checked.

They didn’t fake it, but yes they used it to get ahead of Trump, and now they will use Russia as an excuse for why the markets crash, yes, Trump fault for Covid, Russia fault for Crash, don’t blame the actual perpetrators:-)

It was set up this way to take our rights

They knew Donald trump had the lowest respect of previous presidents and used him to take our rights away.

Notice how he fired everyone in top positions from Obama but he left Fauci
This move was planned like September 11
Problem, reaction, and solution were prepared over a decade ago
They tried to make everyone take vaccines for swine and bird flu and people told Obama and bush to fuck off
Have trump play his role helped them push their narrative
To election or primary is not rigged
They’re way too important to let useless eaters decide

Yep. And now they're instigating WW3 with Russia because Biden wants to distract from inflation and his poor approval rating in time for midterm elections.

They didn’t fake it, they exaggerated the risk and increased fear every step of the way
It wasn’t deadly for anyone not in old homes
And now they want everyone to take twice a year boosters
Pharma pays more for tv commercials that any industry
People in fear and at home turn in tv and news while using google, Facebook, and Amazon

Incentive for many powerful people is to quarantine us

It’s not a conspiracy, it’s just business

>They didn't fake it
Damn, the bots are out in full force today. Yes, the bankers faked it, but they faked it in order to save Capitalism. They let thousands of innocent people die on ventilators that they didn't need, but it all goes back to the "let 100 die to save 1000" mentality.

Yes, We know. Welcome to the club.

Attached: 57b5c1cf1700002c00d1f943.jpg (2000x997, 122.29K)

>they didn’t fake it
They made it
They released it
They lied about it
They’re still lying about it

Yes but the scamdemic was a multi pronged approach to usher in the great reset as a whole

More like gain of function research was obviously occuring in a Chinese virology labarotory, funded by the elites of the world, combining SARS and HIV, and this virus got released- either accidentally or intentionally.

Viruses obviously don't exist, you fucking schizo. They're a scam by the (((medical community))) to send old people to hospitals where they get killed to improve demographics so that the (((finance industry))) can make more profits. I can't believe how even Any Forums is full of morons who believe in viruses.

This.. if you want an expert Francis Boyle.

save 1000? the shit has a 99% survival rate

that's a lie

The vaccine play had been done many times before with the same results, dead and injured patients. I can't believe they actually fucking pulled it off.

No shit.
I was wrong about Trump. I never should have voted for Biden.

Kill yourself commie.

>believing that viruses exist
ngmi

Finally someone so Fuckin based! Studied medicinal chem in uiuc, durin 9/11 professor told me and 5 other students “any cure for cancer/aids will lead to u either being blackballed or jewicide. Pharma doesn’t like cures they like treatment. Pick diff career user”. Finished associates got cdl bought own truck. Now I’m a retard like the rest. I’ll def try to make it.