Redpill me on ICP

Redpill me on ICP.

Attached: aec396cd-screenshot-2022-02-04-at-2.56.57-pm-1024x579.png (1024x579, 230.62K)

It's a scam

Internet computer protocol is an infinitely scaling L1 platform to host the worlds data on independent nodes spread around the world. it is a weapon designed by the NSA to fight the upcoming cyber war with china.

VC scam. Get BCH.

Will it make me rich?

it's the only blockchain not hosted on Amazon wed services. besides BTC.
all blockchains are going to be or are actively being taken down from these centralized hosting platforms.
ICP is the final solution.

Yes, but probably not this cycle. a realistic target is $150 on the bearish side and $400 in a super bullish case. EASY 4 figures in 2025, that’s where the real money will be made.

What's your estimated bottom?

Look at this image and tell me what you think.

Attached: SBF.png (640x383, 221.02K)

I bought some.

If we’re still going to have a blow off top this cycle, I’d say anywhere between $50-$100 imo. But if btc shits the bed from all the war/inflation fud then probably like $2, unironically.

it won’t go up due to usage or speculating on any actual potential utility. but luckily crypto is a bunch of retards throwing real money at fake tech they dont understand so you can profit off absolute brainlet normies who are impressed with the phrase Internet Computer Protocol

ICP is a buy at $3.

Attached: 1638823143208.jpg (950x950, 225.12K)

a redpill on icp a just a redpill on all of these years old zero traction ethereum killers

the devs have total control over it but retards still shill it. price going to $0.00

Scam. Empty promises. Impossible promises. They will never accomplish anything. I have seen this countless times in crypto. Whatever. For fucks sake RLC has been working on decentralized compute since god damn 2017 and it’s under $2. Scam scam scam. Just like Link. At least Link is powering defi at this point. It is actually proving to be useful.

I seem to be attracted to coins that are fudded far too much.

ICP is literally the only coin which lost value compared its release.

Fuck off. Lots have.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Are you a newfag?

Over 17k coins out there. You're saying all are higher price than then when they came out.