Are Garloids War Proof assets?

Hey guys I have a terrarium of Icelandic and Siberian as well as Madagascar Garloids and they’re flourishing very well. However I’m getting anxious with war coming soon and I’m just wondering if anyone has any experience with Garloid farming during war times? I’ve read on some forums that during the great Garloid market correction of 03 during the iraq war. Has anyone had any troubles during past conflicts?

Attached: D76A3FFC-64E3-4EAE-A464-13056EB3B8BA.jpg (1170x1319, 847.05K)

>he hasnt heard about what garloids were used for during vietnam

this
>also checked

user, I'm going to give you some sound advice that worked for my grandfather when everything was shitty in the 70's. Slowly lower the temperature of their living space to around 40 degrees Fahrenheit. This will make them become enter a state of dormancy/hibernation/suspended animation. I forget the term my grandpa called it but trust me, it works. You'll know they're ready to be stored in a refrigeration unit when their veins become less prominent. Don't worry about it being dead; as we all know, there's no mistaking a dead one.
Grandpa kept his in a few mini-fridges in his garage for 6 years, and they were completely fine once he pulled them out and brought them back to an active state.
Hope this helps.

My old man did the same during the korean war and 50% of them didn't make it. I don't know what caused is since a lot of other farmers did the same without any problems. I still have them refirigated in garloid dormancy units and I sell them to east asians like the one in the video.

Attached: 1642667494889.webm (730x720, 2.48M)

As a surgeon, I hate this image so much

Fucking garloids

Imagine

Attached: 1603679299580.png (451x668, 230.53K)

Bump

Garloids are a dying art-form.

I know times were tough during that war but the fact they resorted to that is disgusting

Before we had fridges and the like I and my grandmother used to burry them in the ground (we live in north eastern europe so you have to burry them in early december while the ground isn't frozen and can only take them out during spring), the temperature below earth is perfect for their dawdling (that's what it's called, at least here in europe). Sadly I've only been able to burry and dig up a few garloids, stopped doing that after we bought a russian refrigerator. Remember one time dug up an infested one, had to remove maggots from its epigastric vein, I was a dumb child back then so didnt listen to my granny's advice and accidently nearly crippled its scrotum offshoot, would have ended badly..
It is possible that your grandfather had pig's blood in the fridge alongside the garloids, protein metallosis is the leading cause of garloid death in the world, if you have no other choice then you must wrap the garloid in thick cloth, put them in plastic containers, after that stuff them all into trashbags and keep them as far away from the blood as possible, also dont forget to enfeeble their salivary glands

Attached: h68MjpnhnUYW8w1R5y8cav6A3X_gYggP8T-mj3IW7l0.jpg (640x480, 45.04K)

I still remember those snuff films of garloids eating humans whole. Fucking disgusting.

it's either this or letting them satiate during the winter, and if you know anything about garloids the choice is obvious...

Attached: 5vLx8Ig.png (640x416, 555.44K)

Unless you jump through ridiculous hurdles and beaurocratic red tape that is illegal since the late 70s.

in times of war, they can do pretty well - the scarcity only increases in times of war, while demand remains the same, so the price skyrockets
however the cost of feed, aquariums, water filtration etc can rise, so it's better to stock up on that kind of thing now, before they become more rare
I've got about 6 brooding right now, hoping to get their litters in about 6 weeks

Just found a Garloid in Resident Evil 4 Stage 5-2. That's disgusting how they mistreated it. What can we do about it bros? Boycott Capcom?

do you live in the northern or southern hemisphere?

southern
but you can stimulate the same thing with heat lamps, to trigger ovulation

i asked because have never seen garloids produce this early in the year, thought you were a larper at first but then remembered the seasons are reversed in the south. Didnt take into account heat lamps because i heard that in order to use them you need to buy that special garloid shallot incubator, which is extremely expensive at least here in europe, costs an entire kidney. Only pays off if you're able to compete with the corp giants and someone sell the produce to indian rice farmers

They’re pretty good. But, you can store more wealth in less space with these.

Kinda like gold vs silver. Both are good, but gold is more valuable per unit of weight and volume.

Attached: 11B1D41A-3614-4FA4-AC6B-607F0C1C1F63.jpg (165x115, 4.65K)