Anime Crypto General

Anime projects are popping lately in the cryptospace. Share here any coins, NFT or defi gaming projects that are anime related here.

Attached: __tsurumaki_kokoro_bang_dream_and_1_more_drawn_by_m_tokotsu__sample-a94f65d9342d63941ac58fdb60100c72.jpg (850x1047, 279.08K)

also on a lookout for some anime shit ever since I saw deergirl at 5k mc then it pumped to 100k mc the next day (don't buy deergirl now though it's going to bleed out eventually, this is not a shill)

Evangeliongirl when

anime are childish. i bet you are 10 y

catgirl coin will explode in a month or two with the farming/season 2 release, slowly falling until then. It's already proven to work so I recommend watching closely for when it'll happen but, until then, there's nothing to make the price go up at all so keep that in mind.

never been a fan of anime

Metafighter

Is this the bottom?

Attached: 5685F1E4-60B2-4F43-9846-C2A91924D08A.png (1170x2532, 1.11M)

loli nft is specifically built for anime lovers.

I will recommend Demo Slayer. It's a play-to-earn action packed blockchain game inspired by a real world Demon Slayer. You earn BladeKing for being a part of the game and slaying Demons.

Anify anime is an awesome marketplace to find some really cool anime arts that sell fast

I aped hard into LelouchBSC; great trusted dev who knows how to move a coin and his last project reached 9M mcap ATH its an easy 10x from here

Attached: ijJLonj.png (2560x1440, 282.72K)

KarutiNFT plans to enter into partnership with other nfts. there are already big marketing plans in place ready to be executed. i'm holding.

You think it's a good time to buy or wait for further dump?
I've been swinging lelouch up and down since 100k while keeping a moonbag, made good profits so far
links, all on bsc?

Theres the bae cafe NFTs
Also that lelouch shitcoin from camel
Both should do good

Crypto Girlfriend [CGF], a collection of unique and interactive non-fungible tokens NFTs. CGF holders will have the right to stake their NFTs on the project's Cookie Game expected to be launched soon. holders will also earn a plethora of free rewards in the form of BNB.

Attached: CGF nft.jpg (640x640, 52.51K)

if you fancy a coin for defi and yield farming, check out anime token via cmc

Always DYOR lazy fag

OP is your jpeg an NFT?

>Theres the bae cafe NFTs
doesn't seem like there are lots of hype around it, never heard of it.

nfts that earn staking rewards? in form of what coin?

oy vey

>BladeKing
where is this traded?