/H1g Harmony 0ne General: back to the basics

Our ecosystem is flourishing, anons. Nobody who’s been around more than a month even talks or cares about price anymore because they know. What are your plays?

Attached: B26CDDBC-9534-4E79-9622-001E5E8D1DD2.jpg (215x217, 10.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blknoiz06/status/1494708265015513091
twitter.com/satsdart/status/1490130787492061189
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody talks about the price because it's completely btfo

Fuzzzzzzzzbros, we went below 0.02 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyone still on tranq? We getting rekt bros

Whole market is getting fucked, I'm still holding. WP isn't even out yet

LMAO

>MTOP Degen University
>Championship style and team speed-trading contests, will cost fixed $USD (in MTOP) to enter, and winnings will be paid in MTOP through MS. Championship winners may be NFTify'd.
>Live trading/brainstorming/educational sessions that cost small amount fixed $USD (in MTOP)
>Fostering "degen and proud" culture, misc shitposting, general chilling n shilling

stfu nigger, last thread got axed because you couldn't control your autism

I am currently developing a game on harmony but i am not ready for marketing. What should i do to successfully market it? Should i contact the harmony team about some grants? Thanks frens

I don't geel so good bros. The RPC is always broken and there is nothing being built but copied shit-tier defi scams and fake games. DFK is just a copycat DEX with Zelda wallpaper and some worthless NFTs. Is Harmony ever going to be a thing or is it over?

>I don't geel so good bros. The RPC is always broken and there is nothing being built but copied shit-tier defi scams and fake games. DFK is just a copycat DEX with Zelda wallpaper and some worthless NFTs. Is Harmony ever going to be a thing or is it over?

Attached: 1642953272797.png (860x666, 59.67K)

Holy pumping fuuuucccckkkk I got out at 6500

put some dollar in lands. maybe use land valuation tool from MGH

that's all you got fuzzfags? You faggots are as worthless as your shitcoin and your 2019 copypasta DEX. Harmony is the most pathetic collection of jeet retards in crypto. It's going to be great to watch DFK leave and take the little remaining liquidity with it. RIP homos.

Actual homo detected pressing his homo ways on others

>fuzzfags
not even close kek whatever you say man, stay ignorant.
RPC issues are non existent if you use rpc provided by other dapps. Also nice backtracking you did there, calling dfk "just a copycat DEX with Zelda wallpaper and some worthless NFTs" and then switching to saying that it will leave harmony

DFK is a shit tier scam but it's all you have... and it's leaving soon because the harmony team spends all your money on gay ass parties and washed up DJs instead of fixing their broken piece of shit network. It's really bad user. you have major twitter influencers shitting on it to 100k+ followers. Price is tanking and there's no coming back this time.

twitter.com/blknoiz06/status/1494708265015513091

twitter.com/satsdart/status/1490130787492061189

Umm sweaty are you talking about me??

>DFK is a shit tier scam but it's all you have...
whatever, like I said it's better that you stay in the dark. I'm not selling either, it made me so much money and it will make me even more

>taking twatter posts and using them as prima fascie evidence
Nigger take your ass to Any Forums or Any Forums with that shit. Nobody here gives a flying fuck about satsdart's faggot opinions

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1565313966929.png (275x275, 33.09K)

Why is iris going up again?

Because the whales need to bait more retarded fomofags before it goes back to 0.5c-0.7c