Did I do good that I waited to buy the GNS dip?

Did I do good that I waited to buy the GNS dip?

Attached: 387A1A5F-C45D-4EF2-BBBA-8276D878C23B.jpg (231x250, 3.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dune.xyz/unionepro/Everthing-Gains-Network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I also waited but yh well done bro. Was able to get to about 3000 though so feel alright.

This is a long hold but IMO you slurped too early. This is easily going under $2 before SSS. Too many whales are up big and crypto looks ready to nuke since volume is dropping across the board. The yield to LPers and DAI stakers has also dropped hard, I wouldn't blame any whale for booking profits now.

$150 by EOY

Attached: ADA40B33-717B-470C-A70F-C032C5308878.png (900x900, 100.53K)

this.

Just like when it went from $1.1 to $0.47 back in Oct/Nov after seb announced a month delay in marketing. The whales are prone to dump when there's no progress to show.

I will find Seb and suck him off.

Yes, guys im working hard. Remember im doing this alone. You should also stake all your DAI. SSS will not be released any time soon

Yes ser, I stake all my money in this project already.
I also take loans to add more to DAI pool.

I will wait for SSS to be released next year

Bought the last dip at 0.35, best crypto decision of my life. Fudders will seethe when this does a KDA and they missed their chance again.
Just look at the stats and tell me this isn't undervalued as hell right now.

piece of shit not buying this crap for my life

based

Where do I buy it?

Do I have to pay $100 on gas fees?

No fees, send matic to your metamask wallet, swap for GNS on quickswap.

quick swap decentralised application,sir

The other user said it's going to $2, maybe I should wait more

Yh maybe wait, my current buy in avg went up from 2.80 to 4.00 as I bought so much recently, will be waiting to accumulate a bit more. Long term have no concerns.

Don't let these bagholders lure you in. There's like 10 active users on this platform.

Absolute retard, the platform is new and your user count is obviously wrong. Literally being updated and improved everyday.
Also what do you suggest they buy instead lol? Link?

i understand this is a long-term investment, but im looking for something faster and invested in Dogelon instead. maybe after im rich enough i will still have a chance at getting in

Why don't you let everyone know the real number of active users then? ;)
>it's a dead platform because it's new!!
LOL

wtf is this. I wrote this in a thread a couple of weeks ago. is somebody copying old comments to make it seem like there are bots in here?
anyway, if somebody is putting in that much effort to fud it's only making me more bullish

Check it yourself useless retard. You should practuse using your brain more so go ahead and try to read the graphs dune.xyz/unionepro/Everthing-Gains-Network

They all are increasing if you couldnt tell.