You are here

a good pessimist know, history always repeat

Attached: bear-market.png (1042x719, 404.44K)

Crypto will probably be around for the long term, but there're a lot of silly memecoins that will die. Anything that isn't a great brand name (bitcoin) or has great technology behind it (ETH, ADA) will die.

The difference is that the world needs Bitcoin more than ever.

yes sir and most important sir do not redeem

>Ada
Go back please!

>ada bagholder
NGMI

HODL!!! WE APES NEVER SELL

But it didn't. Where's the blowoff too?

So what your saying is if I Hodl then I will see a x5 return in 3 years? Sweet.

Possibly, but, where is all the btc going back onto exchanges like in may? There were constant updates during the tank. It was gut wrenching kek. I see fuck all now,
T. Newfag21

ironically shib is holding up better than most alts rn

we are in a completely different situation now. where institutions and COUNTRIES are now slurrping up dips. where tech is more censor friendly and tribalism is at an all time divisive. we're also witnessing inflation rates in this world not seen in half a century. also, the 2017 bull run didn't have two all time highs the same way the current run did. do i think we're going down? yes, but at as soon as we are going back to 20k range, everyone in their mother is going to be slurrping the dip. its a complete clown market now, and you, not even that faggot on reddit you posted, can predict the future.

you sure are spending a lot of time trying to convince me to sell

why?

>Good technology
>ADA

Did you not see doge, shib, and every other nft and shit scam? dumbass.

I bet you also beleive it when people say it's IMPOSSIBLE for bitcoin to go below previous cycle top because it has never happened before lol
On the bright side, you'll capitulate at 10k and I'll buy your bags again and you'll buy back in at 70k.

Thats 2018 dipshit.

History doesn't repeat, it rhymes.
>past = DUMP
>future = PUMP

blow off is outdated concept for btc
all momentum went into nft
the psychological blow off was may 2021

It is impossible for BTC to go below 20k, and the blowoff top is still coming. We just finished the first sell off and you seething bobos cannot cope.

kek

Still can't believe that people think it's 2018. Things are unironically different this time.

Excellent question user. 4rxmv