My bitcoins got claimed by a blockchain explorer

>my bitcoins got claimed by a blockchain explorer
that's fucking it... all my savings.... gone.

Attached: 1645005562761.jpg (933x751, 46.01K)

it was me
sorry bro

How does this even happen? Im glad I'm not really into any of this shit.

Explain to a retard like me how it's possible to get your shit taken away because you didn't claim it?

>he doesn’t know how to claim btc from the blockchain

Attached: 6086C8DE-3C7F-432A-9438-A70CF262E3E2.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

when you leave your bitcoins on the blockchain for too long it becomes claimable by other people
this is why most people use cold wallets (taking your coins off the blockchain)

i locked my price on my trezor at 60k
hoping the bears are right so i can sell at my locked price and buy more low

That's why you shouldn't keep your coins on the blockchain. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

Seriously, I'm so fucking tired of blockchain explorers. Remember to wrap your btc and eth asap or it's just a matter of time until someone claims your shit

at least this is better than the garloid shit

You all memeing but in reality the cryptography behind most coins today is the most likely cryptography to be broken in our lifetimes.

Let that sink in.

I guess this could only happen in a hot wallet than? Because I your coins ate all on an exchange, the exchange claim them.

Image saved lmao

sure thing you nigger
>muh quantum

powerful...

>he didn't secure his BTC via saving his seed in cleartext on the blockchain

NGMI

i did that once, didn't end well

Be careful bro, if you unlock without setting the slippage to 0% you will get frontran and a bot will buy your bitcoin off of you at market price.

kek EXPLORED

Don’t worry, as a blockchain privateer with a license from Bitfinex, I took like 70% of his BTC on the exit node. If he tried to resist, I would’ve taken all, but he’s smart enough not to fight a privateer with a fucking boarding rig, that can literally penetrate every block in under .7 seconds, and mempool in under .2

Attached: C523C0ED-B6C4-423C-9AC6-D7D1A6D9B5FD.jpg (1919x2048, 364.69K)

It's not difficult to understand. Take your coins off the blockchain if you don't want to lose them fags.