QANX

Just sharing an easy buy.
US government has begun adopting quantum resistant algorithms.
Based CTO shut down JP Morgan after they claimed they were the first to develop a quantum resistant network:
twitter.com/pmjohann/status/1494657459658575876

Sexo roadmap:
learn.qanplatform.com/developers/roadmap

Huge dip right now too.

Attached: qanx.png (961x579, 62.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YstSmHAXYyU
learn.qanplatform.com/audits/qanx-token-audit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Recent Qanplatform AMA here too: youtube.com/watch?v=YstSmHAXYyU

Attached: oof.jpg (1200x628, 86.5K)

Only problem with your investmen, that we are in the middle of the fucking bear.....

Cheeky comparison I know but these guys are aiming to become a huge L1.

Attached: gayfag.png (862x571, 54.66K)

Yeah markets are bad now so I'm doing weekly DCAs, expecting this to drop a bit more maybe if everything continues as it is. Hopefully Biden stops pushing Russia to invade Ukraine.

Every quantum coin is 100% a scam.

learn.qanplatform.com/audits/qanx-token-audit audit here didn't find anything scammy.

Also an IBM Platinum Partner audit is currently underway.

What scam goes through the trouble of doing this shit?

>audit here
They audited a standard ERC20 token... are you retarded

How would they have audit mainnet tokens if mainnet is being released later this year? Also I'm not sure what you're problem is. Are you concerned that it's going to be some rugpull or what? Just because its an ECR20/BSC token now (as its mainnet isn't released yet) doesn't mean they will suddenly become pajeet scammers and rug everyone upon mainnet release. This is an obvious non issue and you are not providing any meaningful FUD. This is actually pretty retarded lol. You must be a LINK holder.

This is what is known as a Confidence Scam.
They trick you by enrolling in useless IBM programs and auditing a useless erc20 token to make it seem like it's legit, when it's not.

Quantum resistance isn't a thing which needs solving and any coin which is trying to do it is a scam and always has been.
Using a normal language as a SC language is a terrible idea because you need a SC language that is build for defi and not some dumb bullshit like rust.
The network can't scale to any real world demand and your shilling is dogshit

Scam

Cellframe is probably the better buy long-term

Qanx is a PoS scam.

CELL is a shitcoin, they use billboards to market, but having a small amount may not hurt.

nice inputs

Qanx offers more than quantum resistance, arguably its better features are the L1 features: Also, I'm new to shilling sorry, just wanted to share this lol. Maybe they can pay me and I'll do better.

>they use billboards to market,

Attached: file.png (1288x356, 125.74K)

>nice inputs
People are calling it a scam because it is one. Qanx hasn't invented a damn thing.

>arguably its better features are the L1 features:
It's not, it can't scale because the tech is dogshit, the SC language is dogshit. It doesn't do anything new. It's just "muh quantum" so you fall for it. and only retards fall for the quantum meme.

I mean this:

Mainnet isn't out yet

Attached: celllol.png (990x511, 887.56K)

Cell is a scam but what is the difference? Token with no mainnet is advertising, how is this not a scam.
Have you ever seen an ethereum ad?

Qanx whitepaper is a joke.

Etheruem is known by most in the crypto space. Proper QANX marketing hasnt started yet as I belive theyre waiting for testnet results and audits to finish, but wouldnt you rather get in before mainnet especially when its cheaper compared?

Why is it a joke? If youre gonna FUD, say why gay bitch

>but wouldnt you rather get in before mainnet
No. Retard.

QANX is a scam and I explained why.