We've got another influencer scamming their followers

Styx I know you browse this board/ Yes, I'm calling you a scammer.

Attached: scammmmmmmm.jpg (2527x1693, 404.81K)

alt-nfts never sell well
the market is too small

What i don't like about Styx is he's basically just a normie, giving normie opinions on politics. His takes on Russia and the economy or so lacking in information and research its irritating.

or the audience is just poor. trump voters usually dont have college degrees

Attached: dogebok.png (824x679, 1014.1K)

>dont have college degrees
>wait, you didn't get into $100k+ of debt and waste 5 years of your life??

it is actually corporate tv pundit level. In the left/right paradigm it is actually pretty good and detailed but who the fuck care about that shit anyway because it is just gatekeeper tier shit for normies which is ironic considering he considers himself an occultist; while at the same time giving the most exoteric take on politics possible

Speaking of scammers this piece of shit is still here great....

Attached: 151515151515.png (978x855, 118.67K)

You're schizophrenic by the way you legitmately need medication if you aren't already diagnosed/prescribed.
You accused me of being some fucking jewish stalker named Robert something a few days ago and proceeded to go absolutely insane and we all saw it unfold.

Like most of these people, you get the rundown in the first 3 mins then its all useless fluff and repeating. Others use the model of just reading a news story with pauses to inject their "take".

do you ever sleep schizo? I will let you in on a secret. Calling someone a scammer and just posting screenshots of them making posts where there is no proof of them scamming anything is not evidence of them "scamming." If you werent batshit crazy you would be able to figure this out

Attached: forexanon.png (1357x3799, 1.38M)

take a look at him retard, he is a homeless hippy you would walk over in downtown la. why tf would anyone listen to him on top he is a blatant satanist

>You accused me of being some fucking jewish stalker named Robert something a few days ago and proceeded to go absolutely insane and we all saw it unfold.
You mean what you did to me nutcase, which is in the archives for anyone to read and see? Are you really this fucking crazy or just a fucking moron looking for attention?

Didn't read besides "do you sleep"
Typically no but I slept earlier in the day and was woken up so my schedules a bit fucked.
If it makes you happy I gotta goto the hospital today, and no not for schizo meds but think I got an std lol

w/e you are crazy as all fuck my guy, "need to be committed" levels of crazy

What's your point? He just gives centrist/Libertarian opinions on mainstream issues and normies eat it up.

> has a degree and probably a "real job" too
ngmi

Lighten up buddy we all want some rich fag to give us money or do the shit you're doing which is scamming small fish for tiny nibbles which is way fucking worse, I'd rather sit and talk with people for the chance to make a fren who could help me out but you would rather dupe people into a scam which is really shitty but whatever fren do what you do but know if I'm here I will call you out.

>w/e you are crazy as all fuck my guy, "need to be committed" levels of crazy
X2

Still seething it's fine least the other guy isn't here to really rip into you, he was 3x worse than me lol I love Any Forumsraelies
You aren't one shitskin.

Ngl, I think y'all BOTH crazy. However, only one of you is unironocally namefagging

I'm autistic as fuck and I hate scammers/namefags cause they are always psychotic and narcissistic.
You should have seen him the other day he was going on about how I've been stalking him through different boards for years and started posting all this "Evidence" I was afk from the thread and came back to all of Any Forums shitting on him for 2 hours.

Any stem or business degree will get u out of that debt in 0-3 years
Paying 100k+ to study art of tourism kek

Attached: images (6).jpg (249x202, 6.3K)

>w/e you are crazy as all fuck my guy, "need to be committed" levels of crazy
x3
stop shitting up every thread on this website and 8kun you fucking nutcase. Just stfu ffs