CGF

Doing quite well for a bsc project that has not yet been completely launched imo.

Attached: volumtrade.jpg (1080x209, 47.58K)

You should simply ignore the BSC projects nonsense. In less than six months, it will be dead.
More money to be earned by switching to ETH.

Bsc chain is meaningless; it has the highest rate of scam projects in the cryptocurrency industry. Thank you, America, for not allowing Binance.com to operate.

What do you mean by completely launched? why is it then on /biz

>In less than six months, it will be dead.
go for med check.
Eth is a fucking killer to other chains and shouldn't be considered as a blockchain technology. Banks don't charge high tax for withdrawal and deposit of money, but Eth charges almost as much as the amount bought for transactions.

346 nfts out of a total of 6969 nfts. very poor, absolutely poor for an Nft project owned by an influencer. its a big deal nigga.

Next to eth, it's still the best.

gonna take over Eth soon, BSC is based ETH is trash. shitcoin

i'm of the opinion that projects on the bsc chain are the most realistic form of decentralized finance that we can ever experience. the bsc ecosystem is structured in such a way that allows everyone to be a part of the market. it has the most notable growth of all the known chain and you think it will be dead? that's a retarded way to think, it doesn't resonate with reality.

Not influential enough kek.

does the floor price ever stop going down?

You're thanking a govt that makes you lose out on accumulating wealth? Or is there any other way to see this? I'm curious

Those who minted on public minting got played. price now below public mint price.

checked.

OP's jpeg is a clear indication that no one gives a fuck about CGF NFT. It's been couple of months since launch and project hasn't sold 10% of total supply. Now this is one NFT that lost the hype magic kek.

looks to me like there's no trade at all

isn't what you get when you're overpriced on a shitty art? nfts aren't a thing and people have to understand it

floor price lower than mint price is a top-grade bs

>Now this is one NFT that lost the hype magic kek.
you've cracked how it works user, the more reason you should be bullish on a cgf buy. cgf is not the average nft that sells on hype from a community that's ready to dump their shit on the next man. cgf will earn staking rewards, it will be actively used for several p2e games and there will be exclusive offers for holders. the project is going to sell for the utility that it offers, and this, people will soon identify.

cant seem to understand the disapproval on the project, it's still fuckin new with endless possibilities. baka

it should be doing more, how do you even profit from this?

Nfts are mostly minted due to misconceptions about how valuable they will be at the launch of web3. I'm not sure what they think the web3 is, but the earth is not instantly converting into some virtual gathering as predicted for the metaverse. I believe we have already begun to practice web3. Only a few more improvements here and there before we move on to the next level of technological advancement.

idc bou; this shit

>346 nfts out of a total of 6969 nfts. very poor
that seems like an organic growth to me faggot. say something else

>it's still fuckin new with endless possibilities
surely. 6969 is an endless number that won't ever stop selling, at least for a shitty project. hahaha.

based. cgf actually offers a utility i'm yet to see in other hyped nfts