March: 2022

>XRP price: 0.79

Absolute state of schizos

Attached: 1_-.png (512x512, 328.62K)

>XRP down 75% since 2018 peak
>ETH and BTC up 200%

Attached: 7284A70C-7014-46FF-B685-53759A3A5677.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

2 more weeks bro, we're going to 37k brooooo. Most fucking delusional hodlers in crypto kek

its literally getting relisted on coinbase soon

check the wallets

yeah bro your 200 XRP is gonna be worth millions any day now

d e m o
r
a
l
z a t i
o
n
t h r e a d

>yeah man your bitcoin is gonna be worth a 100 dollars one day

ye bro we're just jealous we didn't get a good entry at1.5$ like you
we all know xrp is gonna moon soon
ish

I bought it at 70cents and then again the price swings are so minor its clearly compressed

coinbase gonna relist xrp soon which is bullish and the new information from the sec case is far from negative

xrp tards are too stupid to get demoralized. price could drop to 0.01 and theyd be more bullish than ever

how delusional can you get, holy shit. How long have you been bagholding now while everything else pumps? Time sunk fallacy is a very real thing user

im out of the markets since late november

just hold a couple hundred XRP for obvious reasons. I wouldnt call this bagholding as its spare change

This but unironically, I have 5000EUR on uphold waiting to buy more if it drops below 50c

You fudders will fucking bow down to us when the switch flips.

>for obvious reasons
yeah not sure about that, but ok reasonable enough

>not sure about this

why the fuck wouldnt you spend a ltitle spare change for the swift replacement

look at the fucking rank on cmc and then think to yourself "oh its not worth it to have a little of this to be sure"

keep buying bitcoins for $60k then lol

lol what
you realize theres other shit like doge, ada, shib with massive market caps too and piss poor fundamentals? xrp isn the only one

because I don't believe there's even a 0.1% chance xrp is going to replace SWIFT. That's it. But yeah pretty reasonable to have a couple hundred XRP just in case, you're not the kind of person I'm poking fun at. Those are the bagholders who have had everything in XRP for years and watched everything else moon while their shit does nothing, and come up with more and more delusional reasons why its gonna be worth trillions in just 2 more weeks

>xrp
>piss poor fundamentals

I dunno man the Fair Notice defense seems airtight. If we don't even know what cryptos are securities NOW, how would ripple have known in 2017? The SEC doesn't even know if ETH is a security or not to this day

So why the fuck would you buy XRP considering it had a huge price dump?

Attached: asspussies.jpg (500x500, 41.6K)