All you had to do was buy fatoshi but you didn't listen

All you had to do was buy fatoshi but you didn't listen.

Attached: fat satoshi.jpg (1080x880, 98.62K)

Rug soon sellll

In the middle of a market crisis,
Is there any information or updates on why it's pumping?

When everything is dumping and the price of the asset held is going down, why would anybody listen to a foolish user on biz? no one is interested in pumping your bags

Why are you falling for a screenshot when there isn't even a 10% movement?

what is this pump? how tf did i miss out on this?

passed. no usecase

Everything goes down the drain soon OP. Ukraine and Russia are engaged in a major conflict, and the US has chosen to interfere as well. Do you understand what that means? All markets are crashing to a halt. Short all your position asap.

Studied the Fatoshi chart and i discovered token only pump when their is a scheduled voice chat. seems their is a secret being shared in the voice chats

Fucking retard buy now when you can.
More pump coming in the coming weeks with the news of partnership and release of marketplace for cross chain Nft projects.

I Buyed the dip and still can find any upward movement on my investment.

What chart is this OP

although no big announcements have been made yet, the market is beginning to turn positive. I can only image how big the market will be once the nft mintpad is officially introduced

New Fag spotted

Attached: 1482872454328.png (478x265, 9.22K)

i'm not convinced, this happens well with shitcoins. there's a pump that causes fomo and then a large dump on greedy investors. this is still a failed shill user

major pumps happened during the VC. next VC today, i guess your speculations are right

My chainlink chart looks way more healthy. Nice pumps and retracements, nothing worrisome.

Two big buys!!!
5BNB each. whales are coming in, not late to get in before the whales coming in and pump everyone's bag.

CMC. project is listed on cmc and coingecko you can keep track of token there.

buy more kekkeke

not yet fren, stick around till the launch of the multi chain nft platform and other project's release