LARGEST XRP ACCUMULATION IN 5 YEARS

What do they know?!!?

Attached: xrpaccumulation.jpg (862x850, 227.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTYcOQnJaSI
github.com/WietseWind/xrp-ledgerstats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its time for ripple to dump a few billions on the market again from their unlimited supply!

Stop shitting up Any Forums with this gay legacy kikescam and fuck off back to your containment thread

Attached: no interest.gif (480x270, 3.4M)

>unlimited supply!
he doesn't know

cope

>stop talking about this huge crypto news

lol I bet you hold bitcoin

I told you to get out at 50c. Was called a shill.
I told you to get out at 40c. Was called a pajeet.
I told you to get out at 30c. Was called a FUD Jew.
I told you to get out at 20c. Some retard posted some Trump picture and said "trust the plan".
I'm telling you again at 70c to get the fuck out of this coin.
It's going to 0c. The SEC have got Ripple bang to rights because they bragged about their scam in internal emails.
Stop thinking the whole world is in on some retard conspiracy and save your money while you can.
On Xmas Day 2020 I said that some Anons are going to rope over this and that you needed to get out. Yet there are still people here with the "everybody is fudding" mentality two years later. Nobody is fudding, we're trying to save your money for you. Get the fuck out of XRP. It's never coming back.

XRP GOING TO COINBASE

XRP GOING TO COINBASE

XRP GOING TO COINBASE

XRP GOING TO COINBASE

hello

Hi Wo

Trust in the plan. We're going to be so fucking rich.

my friend in finance told me in mid 2020 after the pandemic started that i was too in love with my precious bitcoin. he thought xrp is the one. is he right? xrp is slowly becoming more relevant than bitcoin before my very eyes?

Never bet all your money on one horse but yes there is a very good chance XRP will become very big very soon. Its been surpressed all this time.

Bitcoin can also go to $100k at one point sure.

Why pick one of the two? Hold both if you arent a retard

Believe. Our time is almost here.

Check those DIGITS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NIGGER!!!!

youtu.be/eTYcOQnJaSI
My XRP theme song

>I told you to get out at 20c
>It's now at 70c
seems like the people not listening to you made money?

>right after ledger exposed goes down so you can't sniff the wallets

Quite a lot actually.

Attached: 1644811714255.png (640x1192, 508.87K)

just fork the code and run it on your own: github.com/WietseWind/xrp-ledgerstats

>Just build up 10 years of trust and a lifetime of connections up and make your own XRP

Attached: 1640742578242.jpg (240x320, 18.3K)

im hacking all your xrp as we speak

Attached: hackingXRP.png (728x172, 6.95K)

Trudeau freezing bank account sis the most bullish thing I've seen for xrp.

This is the ultimate goal for CBDCs and iso20022 complaint digital ID.

we're gonna be so rich bros

whats the make it stack for xrp?

Exactly, he will fail.this will be the finale nail in the coffin for fiat. With cbdcs money can be locked down anywhere any time, no bank needed.
Trudy is going to get sacrificed on the alter of publication as the final push to get other world leaders on board.
>This could happen to you, but you can prevent it now. Install a cbdcs-

(Who is AD and what's the arrow pointing too?

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-002123-856.png (697x400, 49.68K)

so, bullish for xrp?

>huge crypto news
Xrptards are worse than linkies kek

Absolutely.
Long term game.
First divide conquer the population.
Sacrifice dislIked politician because he couldn't stop the money flow.
Tell other world leaders, "This could be you" All world leaders call for monetary control to prevent terrorism. Cbdcs ready to go.

Attached: 1642482709168.png (784x428, 399.13K)