Honest Opinions on pic related?

Honest Opinions on pic related?

Attached: download (3).png (310x162, 1.97K)

seems genuinely interesting and like it will be used at some point. i don't hold any but i'd like to have some exposure to it at least

Dead. Forget it. Buy fantom or avax.

Attached: E35BDD58-48C0-49DC-BD0D-BCA5D6F06964.jpg (735x735, 58.95K)

Where do I got to trade this shit that isn't P2P or on BSC

Buying already 2000x projects?. Um im good thanks.

You prefer to do KYC? Buying in Bsc wrapped and bridging right into the wallet with no fees is kind of great.

Wasted znn like $64 recently?

I bought Fantom at 1 cent and Quant at 2 bucks. Trust me this is going to be huge. Zero fees, smart contracts, interoperbility with Bitcoin, scalable for real. Very unique 3 layers of nodes make for massive throughput. Its also got an NFT standard that is gonna be huge. Feeless is huge. few.

U think 600m fully liquid is the top of Zenon? My sweet summer child.

Attached: 1644975362862.jpg (594x458, 53.83K)

the greatest evolution of crypto since ETH. If this was released a few years after BTC it'll be the primary payment method OVER BTC used everywhere in the world. Unfortunately it entered an era where crypto Poniz's succeed and the spam/free transaction problem doesn't matter. The devs also ran into an incentive problem that BTC and other projects foresaw. not many people will do shit to help decentralise a project. The devs were literally begging telegram and discord to set up a node lol.

anyway i'm not joking when i say this shit is on par with BTC and ETH in terms of crypto advancement and importance. you should have a bag for that reason. but you also shouldn't have a bag because it literally is not needed atm.

discord pajeets get together and make shill threads now and again for liquidity to dump on
op the main shill
the fake on the edge bagholder
the next big thing shill

i can tell when you all come here pajeets, it's like this in every pnd scam thread
you guys were behind sentinel shilling in 2019 or whenever it was

While its superfical once vested pillars show the quality of investors it will moon. Also nfts and dapps it seems are coming soon. Now is a buying zone imo. I actually dont give a fuck. Im comfy staking for 12 months with half my stack and delegating the other half. I wont even think to take profits before 1k.

yes ignore the shit i said about not buying or being able to read through what i was implying you absolute muppet.

The only pajeet in this thread is you.

cope, all your shilling is totally inorganic, it all is just so obvious

>he thinks shilling or fud on biz makes a difference to price. Kek

why did you make the thread then
cus you're just so nice and want anons to make it?
it's just a shitcoin with a $10 price tag thats way behind everything else and going down the same route with every other nft defi scams?

Attached: 1526482106734.jpg (694x684, 45.1K)

Who prefers to pay fees rather than for free?

Even the so called low fee chains will rise just like ETH did with real mainstream usage. Who will use icp to move btc around even if its 1 cent or the more likely a few dollars with real usage?. Everyone will use Zenon. If you can't theorize about the future you will never make it in crypto.

Im not shilling. Im helping people.

I like talking about my make it stacks. Got a problem. This is a crypto board. We arent all here to hype dump on idiots. You only think im a lying jeet scammer cause thats what u are.

Why u post that pic? There was no ico, product delivered exactly what was planned. Get off my board you lying nigger.

doesn't matter if you had an ico or not, the fancypants whitepaper copy and paste job can describe the next bitcoin
but the end result is the same
a useless token, like all the scams you shilled before :)

>the fake on the edge bagholder
lmao i hold XRP

Nah this feels different. I'm a zenon holder and I been shilling this shit for a while and I never seen such positivity, the fuck is this? I been away for like 2 weeks.

Anyway, the bridge is open fools. Get on in to the L1 that has 100% btc fundamentals before the maxis find/figure out what this is.

lol ttake your meds bro