Make it or not

Why does it matter if you make it or not

Attached: 8A1231F8-3FD1-4A23-A56D-4824B6B131D3.jpg (897x875, 138.94K)

I want to travel and not have to worry about financials

In a capitalistic society those with the most wealth are going to benefit the most... you can either bitch about it or make it work in your favor

so that I can redistribute my material gains to the poor and needy, instead of becoming a useless ascetic

Its a freedom thing.

As the society we have been forced to live in slowly but surely eats itself, the increasing desperation to find a means of survival outside said system increases.

Its a natural thing, and quite easy to interpret if you have a brain.

Money is security and freedom.

>Money is security and freedom.
also power

We got each other and that's a lot

i just want to buy a house for my mother

I won’t have to think constantly of getting a job or my balance reaching 0 or god forbid a negative number anymore. I will live in peace and harmony. I will pursue my hobbies more passionately. I will get a bigger home. I will donate to charity. I will eat healthier. I will take my time choosing the perfect woman for me. I will be one with the universe. I will finally find my Nirvana.

It is only power in the material sense.

No amount of money will make up for you neurotic thought patterns or develop your mind to a point where you are internally balanced.

It's so funny how deluded the western world is.. if you go to most poor places, the people are much happier than they are out here. They are poor as shit.

I want tons of time to suck peens and live a faggot life without the constant need to work like a straight mule (while getting out down for being a faggot)

>Believe that money can't buy time for personal development
>Think McDo Wagie can easily astral travel

If you don't understand that money is a tool (and ALSO an esoteric tool), you're not going to make it.
It's like a mechanic saying "The screwdriver can't buy happiness"
Screw you.

I want to not worry about waging ever again and I want to also do the same for my immediate family (siblings, parents) plus not worrying about money.

Clearing that hurdle would clear up some of my anxieties. I would also like a home somewhere rural and peaceful. Would enjoy maintaining a huge garden

I'd rather be poor in an ethnostate with a tradwife and kids than rich in our current society.

I understand that it is a tool... But it is not going to fill a void inside of you just because you have it.

Most people who have money aren't happy.

More comfort before you inevitably die.

>money doesn’t buy power and influence
How old are you fags

>reddit spacing

poorfag cope

to stop having to work 60 hr weeks of course. it's hell

I don't want to wageslave anymore

Just stop working. What do you value more, your free time or this society's lies? Just be a hobo. Be a leech. Do whatever it takes to not work for the Capitalist pig class.

Attached: 72361385768054a897671c75090bbb90.jpg (2678x3369, 622.75K)

> instead of becoming a useless ascetic
better than becoming a useless enabler

I already made it. I wanted to make it with someone else but All is One.

Attached: 1644770372148.gif (221x244, 1.64M)

Yeah thats perfectly true, but its a pettry usefull tool.
A rich good-minded has realy more power (in all term) than a poor good-minded.
Beeing capitalist can be view has a natural survival adaptation.
Every single hyppie is a sleeping capitalist. We sadly can't escape.
In a animal way, alpha want to keep tools for themself. Law od nature, its not bad nor good - just, nature.