In schools girls always asked me why I never talked

Guys never asked me why I never talked, girls would always ask me and get seriously mad that I was quiet. Why did it make them so mad? I just didn’t have anything to say

Attached: E477ACF0-709C-4A87-A03D-23B5607FAB4C.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

manipulation

women are incapable of understanding the concept of "not having anything to say"

People have asked me this my whole life
Never really knew how to respond when I was younger. Now I just own it and say I’m introverted.

this is why i enjoy having business or conversation with the chinese
they understand that when you pause in conversations or dont say much you're actually giving consideration to what you're about to say

Women have no inner monologue so can't distinguish between not talking and not being conscious.

"I think therefore I am" but most girls don't have thoughts, they are empty inside, so not talking makes them feel like they don't exist and peoples who don't talk much give them that creepy feeling of being in presence of something alien that they can't understand, because introverts and extroverts don't exist on the same plane of reality

I remember two friends who'd tap me on my shoulders and when I'd turn around, they'd say hi & run away

I;m thinkin bout thos Beans.

They are dumb beasts. Social animals that feed off of talking. Ignore them and they will keep coming back.

Men are the creative force, women are the receptive force. They expect you to feed them what they want, and act out when you aren't doing so. It is actually more of a challenge than anything else.

Nobody has "nothing to say", you just don't know how to express yourself, or weren't in a comfortable enough position to do so.

Obviously not every moment has to be some firework display, but if you generally dont speak to anybody, you are not in a good place, mentally or spiritually.

If you ever find the right people, you will understand that communication is actually very enjoyable, especially with the opposite sex.

With that being said, most women AND men are simply not at a level that would merit this joy.. People suck.

You're right user.. Perhaps it is time for me to speak out.. And i'd like to say.. Shut the fuck up you dumbass nigger

You are a bitter incel. I understand, but I don't sympathize.

You can continue being your own worst enemy, or you can face reality and realize the reason you live like you do is due to your own choices, not anybody elses.

Women are delightful. Think of them as a piece of chocolate wrapped in several layers of paper, and in order to taste their sweetness you have to work to pull those layers off.

The better you get at pulling these layers off, the more enjoyable the process becomes.

i was told the same. but for some reason or another, i've managed to become an extrovert somewhat. i don't even recognize my high school self now that i think about. bear in my i never used Any Forums back then. i guess you can say, you guys helped me out of my shell.

Attached: runing.png (886x886, 70.22K)

I went to a boys only school. It bad.

tl;dr fuck off normie nigger

based womanizer

Attached: 1629667738586.jpg (2924x3405, 1.98M)

All of the other brodouche pseudoscience ITT is dead wrong. They asked you why you never talked because they might've thought you were cute and wanted to hear what you had to say before deciding to let you know they thought you were cute directly, because men are horrible at picking up hints and triply so when they're young.

You do one thing very wrong and this tells us you come from reddit.
Has nothing to do with what you are saying.

I don't understand why people can't grasp the concept of "truly having nothing to say" I could easily find some bullshit to blabber about and I will sometimes in order to break up the monotony, but there are times when I really just don't have anything to say.

I'd rather just eat actual chocolate bars to taste sweetness

gay analogy

I am the same user I literally almost never talk but still people can't stop telling me their whole life story it's kinda incredible. I am a "good listener" tho I actually listen to what they say not just space out and I think people can sense that. Sometimes I tell them my view on what it is they are telling me but I have come to notice people don't really need/want that most of the time. I don't see a problem in not talking much.