Once you make it, 8 or 9 figs

How do you find someone equally rich, travel around the world in the fanciest accommodations without having to spend everything for your gf?

Attached: ngorongoro_crater_lodge-1.jpg (1200x800, 88.04K)

Nigger I got 500 dollars left I ain't finding shit but a trip to the ER from a failed suicide.

Rich girls don’t want dweebs user

>Nigger I got 500 dollars left
you will make it bro, keep trying and never lose hope

doubt it, rich girls always want someone equally or more rich than them just finding them is the hard part because they're not normies and dont hang out with poor people.

Dude there's zero hope left I lost nearly half of 100k there's absolutely no chance I can recover from this, ontop of all the fucking bullshit I'm dealing with in real life I've got the problems of 30 people combined.

Fuck this planet.

they want powerful men user, influential families. Not some nobody who no-one knows who made money on chuk-e-cheese tokens and doesn’t even have any pull in his local town despite being rich even the local dj is more of a catch

>wanting rich gf
>not wanting a based impoverished slav gf that will be in utter amazement at anything you buy for her

I don't give a fuck about women I get pussy broke, I care about money that's it, the only thing that could improve my quality of life mentally and physically.

Women can't provide that no matter what figure you have.

hahahaha what? You think women wouldn't want a guy with 10 mill net worth because the money came from crypto? gtfo with that bs, maybe if the person is super weird / poorly socialized / ugly, but otherwise I guarantee most wouldn't give a shit

You have answered your own question

bro just larp as a poorfag and stay at hostels and fuck random travel sluts

It was a statement you dumb fuck.

Same way you find girls at any income level - start a hobby you can afford, find social networks that caters to it, and socialize. If you’re a poorfag that’s probably icefishing or sucking dick for crack, if you’re a richfag that could be a golfing club, sunbathing in tropical resorts, skiing in Switzerland or Jackson Hole, etc.

Sure gold diggers, but already rich women with family money won’t ever take a neet nobody even with 50m to his name. he has no power and will never have it, for old money power is what matters most cos they’ve always had money and always will have it

This, my girfriend is friends with 3 rich girls and their boyfriends/husbands are all not just rich but good looking and social and tall and in general just cool guys. Although one had some kind of religious trauma growing up, and he's afraid of sex and they haven't had sex even though they got married last fall. So she and my girlfriend are seriously talking about an arrangment where I can fuck her because she really needs it and I'm the only person they totally trust to never tell anyone. So in some cases rich girls will fuck losers at least, lol good for me.

This, especially prevalent in the Asian culture. I knew a self made guy who founded a unicorn company, he had to settle for the same tier of women that I as a normal wagie would get. The most common problem when he wanted to punch higher and get some old money wife was: business isn’t stable. Today it’s there and romorrow it can go away, but old money entrenched in properties and land and network and connections are forever.
The best nouveau rich fags can get are gold diggers who would ruin your life while you get short term gratification.

>So she and my girlfriend are seriously talking about an arrangment where I can fuck her because she really needs it and I'm the only person they totally trust to never tell anyone.
Kek women are such fucking whores. You should do it user, come back and let us know how it went

Honestly if you need a woman to feel happy then you don't deserve to make it, "old money" are faggots and will eventually be phased off this planet, people have no ideas the capabilities of the average human once law and order disappear.

For a micro example go look at Ultima Online was an early game in the 1999-2000s where you could do anything you want, every intelligent person became a mass murderer and took everything they wanted and grouped with other murderers, the world was a giant open map of people stalking each other in groups looking to take what they wanted

Peoples houses would fall giving access to their loot but would take 24 hours from the start of the timer to drop, it was random when it happened in that 24 hours so murderers would fight anyone around the house basically any time valubles could be found you would see a battlefield.

The more valuble the more intense the fighting, for example a 7x7 house didn't get a ton of attention but still had people fighting, a castle was intense you had to be guilded with a huge amount of PKs or two groups to successfully take a castle IDOC

Point I'm making if this world goes lawless its gonna turn into that exact world.

Doomer scenarios like yours are a coping mechanism devised for the poor to have hope rather than take action to change. I was the same 8 years ago. Grow up.

It already was like that before. What you describe is exactly how medieval times worked lol.

I’m not shocked . bizplebs don’t get how low tier some nerd who made money from speculating on crypto is in the world of power, for women with money who’ve been around it all their lives and with powerful parents having money is like having arms. Anyone they talk to or know has it, so much so that’s it’s just a prerequisite and doesn’t mean shit. It’s just a minimum standard. Marriage is to consolidate power, bizfags think cause some Miami gold digger tolerates them til their cash is gone it’s the same as marrying into an influential family . They will always be low tier unfortunately even with 50m they will still lineup in restaurants, get jerked around by everyone, be disrespected socially, no pull, no power, nobody important in their phone book

Just say 50k. You poors are pathetic

Doomer scenario?
I'm sorry are you retarded or just that insulated, what do you think is currently taking place in the world?
I've had to call the cops on people over 40x this year and never once in 11 years living here did I call them before, had my car hit and ran and watched the people flee and found them cops did absolutely nothing and "still investigating" it even though I got pictures of the perp on my camera and my brother, you might be a few steps away because of living in nicer neighborhoods or subdivisons but the time for optimism is far gone, I'm not a doomer at all just a realist.