ITT: The most dime repellant acts in wrestling history

Attached: antidimes.jpg (1200x675, 79.1K)

I have the shirt

I can't believe smarks actually brought into this shit
These guys would never have mainstream appeal and that was obvious from day one

It is a NXT sized gimmick

fucking terrible. actual anti dimes. it was around this time when all these shitters started getting callled up to the main roster that i stopped watching. them and the purple rope cruiserweights. fucking nxt

Reminder that the one on the left said wrestling misawa in a bingo hall was a bigger moment in his career than wrestling at wrestlemania
So many american burger king road larpers are antidimes unfortunately

WTF?! Is that the legendary star of YouTube sidebars everywhere, Simon Gotch?

English and Gotch are the kind of people who should be beaten bloody by Nazi thugs

the faggot on the left killed what little hope wrestling had to be cool again by heeming Enzo
the other fag got interviewed and spoke about using reddit half the interview KWAB

>Its ok when AEW does it

>Bitchtits and Kermit.
Nahh.

Same. They were over, brother.

well yeah no shit he was prob just in the Andre battle royal or something

There’s nobody I hate more than the English but Hitler actually bombed Belfast. All my grandparents were in it and survived. It was the second biggest bombing in the war besides London. 600 people died. So fuck Hitler.

It's Wewddit incarnate and it's a fucking appalling that there are anons here who promote that dimeless shit.

>AEW outta nowhere

nazi larpers are just frustrated virgins

English was good though

what about French

Like Joy Division. (Joy Division are awesome, Unknown Pleasures is in my all time top 5)

Attached: BED93208-53C4-45A8-938E-B119393BCF8C.jpg (316x316, 16.89K)

It absolutely is