>Live Streams:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html
watchnewslive.tv/watch-cnbc-live-stream-free-24-7/

>Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
exhentai.org/tag/character:Naganami
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
thebalance.com/

>Options (do not trade these just because you read all these links)
optionsplaybook.com/options-introduction/
optionsprofitcalculator.com
optionstrat.com/
optionistics.com/quotes/option-prices

>Free charts:
tradingview.com
finscreener.com/
koyfin.com/
portfoliovisualizer.com/

>Screeners:
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener
etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) calculator:
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>Links for metaverse maries
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
sprc.org/
bad-dragon.com/shop
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/suicide-prevention/index.shtml

>Calendars
earningswhispers.com/calendar
federalreserve.gov/newsevents/calendar.htm
investing.com/dividends-calendar/

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html

Previous:

Attached: 1635662061958.png (560x501, 538.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mnHIXqJVBBE
youtu.be/RNOTF-znQyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now the markets are closed
and i'm a bit drunk
if my stocks were graded
i bet that they'd flunk

Attached: 1613457507923.jpg (510x496, 42.15K)

why did crbpajeet sell jxn?

Shilling this again because it opened my eyes to the fuckery of the market makers

youtu.be/mnHIXqJVBBE

Attached: 1644641873846.gif (389x309, 3.9M)

rocker make sure to ridicule all the virgin max pain posters that popped up this week

Ok /smg/ I need some advice. Based mannerino-sama told me to hedge my portfolio so I have a couple of ideas. Do you think it's a good idea to buy leaps on SLV, buy short dated puts on SPY, both, or neither?

Attached: 1640566786257.png (407x399, 298.63K)

Added to my notes

Attached: 1645212324162.png (607x608, 344.84K)

imagine baking threads for these clowns

You guys on /smg/ are all smart money people, do any of you have any advice for my situation? I'm trying to get an extra $2k from my cagie.
If I can get the $2k, I promise to buy SOXL and TQQQ

youtu.be/RNOTF-znQyw

For all you lovers out there...someone's got an Annie.

John, don't buy silver or you're retarded. Get into train stocks. And waste management.

Attached: tumblr_onysajC88z1ul8oomo1_1280.png (960x1280, 267.09K)

Buy leaps on royalty companies not SLV. I've been adding to my leaps on that stuff with the gold breakout. If you want some more degen/risky stuff buy leaps on a miner etf like GDX or something.

bro. the darkpools bro. they are accumulating. what. do. they. know? two more weeks until Japan approval

I love Mikochi but I kinda gave up on stocks a couple years ago. It’s pain. I’m sorry, Mikochi. I still have some SPY though.

Attached: 6BDED6D1-C190-41A7-A022-BBCF2D455DB3.png (1920x885, 1.44M)

lol

>He baked for free
SPY puts will pay out quicker if shit hits the fan. Can also profit from war fud whereas a silver squeeze would require a real crisis

From what I see with the price action, its just being held back from this shitty market. It isnt falling hard and a ton of hedge funds have bought it up within the last 2 weeks and the euro hedgies sold out. Just like you said would happen.

Does it make you nervous that I sold JXN? It should make you incredibly bullish.

For the record, I think JXN is going to hit $50 again. I sold because I have March calls. Took profits that were nearly 200% on the contracts.

Fundamentally, JXN is still a god tier value play. Those insiders aren't buying for nothing

what is japan approving

Attached: 1600847994997.png (229x229, 94.36K)

But mannarino says to buy silver...
Can you please share some tickers for royalty companies senpai?
I'm not necessarily looking for quick money, I just want to hedge my portfolio but I only buy options. Shares are for pussies.

Attached: 1645204250611.gif (406x640, 3.73M)

>AMD chart looks like a pump and dump
Yup, next week will be a bloody Tuesday

Unrelated to this Ukrainian sell-off, I think the odds of great returns over the next 5 years are starting to look very suspect. Until the 2-10 looks better, I think it's time to derisk.

Should I sell my red bags, pile them into VOO/VTSAX, and wait for the inversion to lever up? Or hold "cash"? There are more options but I'm not that clever.

>Buy and hold these in the long run

>VTSAX
>Fiat Currency
>SOFI
>OSTK
>1 SHARE OF COINBASE
>PSFE
>PIPP
>PSYCHEDELIC COMPANIES

>All are potential growth stocks and DEEZ NUTS in particular is poised for big gains!

Attached: FLI9dyJaIAAkvJ9.jpg (1000x1523, 301.19K)

I wouldn't go short dated puts on SPY, that's not a hedge that's a gamble.

I think going long LEAPs on SLV and any value ETFs you fancy is a decent hedge. If this is The Big One then value will be relevant again, especially with rates no longer being at 0%. And SLV hedges against macro exposure, mainly inflation, but I'd be more inclined to a basket of commodities / precious metals than singling out just one.

There's no doubt its just suffering from beta/market drawdown.
> ton of hedge funds have bought it up within the last 2 weeks
Source?
I assumed most Euro foreign-to-US sellers had already left prior to Nov 2021 when I first shilled it on this shithole website

Meal reimbursements are not a joke, user.

If you don't actually know, I was referencing CRBP pajeet's infamous CRBP shill

what's this pattern called?

Attached: soxl.png (593x306, 25.36K)

Lenabasum. Japan Approval. Soon.
Lol.

they cant keep getting away with it

LEFT finally is introduced to a mean-reverting environment.

I literally just finished watching that episode. Probably one of their best. The quant guest brown guy knows his shit

Lol. No refunds wagie.

Any Forums's worst nightmare

Attached: mondays.png (1262x1332, 1.89M)

I'm honestly glad crbpajeet stuck around because he makes me laugh with his. Way. Of. Typing. Clickety. Clack.

NerdWallet (Ticker: NRDS)

>40x P/S
>crappy business model (all they do is predatory lend and collect affiliate fees with their recommendation articles)
>Website for zoomers to just recommended credit cards/insurance
> inordinate SGA spending --> all their money is spent on Google SEO bullshit, which is why you'll see their ads when you're masturbating to youtube thots/instagram whores often
> incompetent CEO, footsoldiers and midlevel management aren’t pleased with Timmy Chen

Lots of skeletons are in the closet with this company. The skeletons reveal themselves in subsequent due diligence. Stock has already melted by 67% but it is still richly priced.

IPO recent so not lots of data to work off of but...
Uptil q3 2020 they spent 108m on Sales and marketing. That is 57% of their revenues. Lol.
In the first 3 quarters of 2021 they spent 208m(!) on sales and marketing. That is 74% of revenues of 2021.

This is a company that is headed to the penny stock territory like a majority of IPO's eventually end up doing. If you are a TArd who looks at how much NRDS has sold of and think its due for a technicals chart based bounce/dip slurp/"gap fill" then don't reply to me because reTArdation does not work for assets like this
Holy fucking shit, I was just about to watch this a few hours ago after opening my wine bottle but I got carried away.

Thank you for reminding me, anytime Kris Sidial speaks, I shut the fuck up and listen. He helped me unretardify myself from Tastytrade midwit strategies/mentality on the options complex

Short dated far OTM SPY puts break the models in a fast hard dump. They can easily pump 5000% and can't be valued with Black-Scholes. If you want a quick and dirty hedge that's my best suggestion

double bottom higher lows
higher highs incoming
check the gex dix ratio
vanna charm
T+35
risk-off penis inspection
new paradigm ATHs inbound

>trips dubs dubs
Bakers confirmed faggots

You can get $30 2024 calls on silver for just over $200 so I thought that would be a comfortable hedge without having to put up too much cash. Bun cun says silver is stupid and I have a lot of respect for him simply because his dedication to shitposting and the jannies hatred for him is telling. Also I just finished the newest mannarino vid and the ending was very touching.

Attached: 1644516511627.webm (728x676, 2.77M)

I didnt realize he was well known

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (1428x2048, 451.32K)

>unretardify myself from Tastytrade
I'm about to sign up for tastyworks
>for an easy $500
what's wrong with them besides that they're shills?

Attached: 91314197_p0_master1200.jpg (863x1200, 337.59K)

this is incredibly specific to your company's policies, all you can do is ask is how far back you can be reimbursed retroactively
like is this $20 at your workplace's cafeteria or something or just any lunch so long as you submit receipts or whatever
and there's no reason they'd lean towards being generous because then everyone else is going to do it retroactively and the company's going to lose a lot more than just $2K

i had something similar in my previous wageslave job, like we'd just submit to HR our receipts for hotel/travel/food expenses if we were on a business trip and their slow ass would eventually get back to us after a month or so, but none of my experience with that shit is going to apply to YOUR company

>The quant guest brown guy knows his shit
Yes, Kris Sidial is one of the few stock market gurus who actually helps retail traders out instead of giving bullshit market portents with no associated probabilities.

Anyone who is starting to realize that Tom Sosnoff/Tastytrade is just for beginners needs to move onto Kris Sidial, he will teach you how to make sense of the retarded new volatility regime we are in as liquidity dries up.

Checked, that actually seems rather pricey. What are the EOY 2022 calls trading at? I don't think inflation gets snuffed out with these first few hikes but if it does then you're paying less of a premium for time value that won't pay off in the event of successful disinflation

4 hedgies bought in the last month, a couple euro hedgies sold out, and then there were like 2 US hedgies that sold out

Attached: buyers.jpg (2482x1322, 794.52K)

John you should really just save your cash instead of blowing your shit on weeklies. Also, donate plasma. I have a friend who does that for cash because he gets bored.

Tastytrade is stupid because they advocate for selling premium blindly on heuristics like IV rank/percentile without accounting for tails events. Like don't just blindly sell a 3 standard deviation event (AMC naked calls. Lol) because it can turn into a 5 std dev event super quickly. Its how tails events work.

Tastytrade doesn't teach you about the structural bids from delta hedging flows that drive the market up generally

based account sign-up bonus enjoyer
i just opened an account too
seems like they shill risky options shit
just gonna buy big fat soxl dips once or twice a month with that 10k

Kris Sidial is only well known among the volatility autists on Twitter i.e. quant LARPers. Either way Kris Sidial is seriously helpful, he knows his shit and HE DOES NOT OVERCOMPLICATE HIS EXPLANATIONS