After i made it i stopped talking to my family. They used to bully me for not having a job and being poor...

after i made it i stopped talking to my family. They used to bully me for not having a job and being poor. Some of them are sick and dying. They ask for me. I dont have any affection for them. All of them are strangers to me. I cant pretend to love em.

Attached: 1642476739198.webm (1280x690, 2.66M)

They were right though, you should just got a fucking job you fucking loser. I bet you're just acting smug but I bet you're a miserable piece of shit. And you'll probably project anger onto me as well.

Why are they sick and dying?

Based. People with normal families will probably come in here and harass you

based
fuck normies

I did that to my dying father. We didn’t have a good relationship and I think he fucked me mentally(I’m 30 now and still damaged). Even then, when he died I still felt sad and guilty for not taking care of him. I dunno man, this world is a complicated place

i bet it feels empty and lonely without a family. can't imagine dumping mine

I recently met some estranged relatives of mine, then remembered how we became estranged in the first place. I wish I didn't know this feel. Life doesn't work out like in the movies.

How do you make it? It seems like you have to be incredibly early on good coins to do it.

sometimes you just have to cut the cord and ghost them. probably something that anons who grew up with normal/loving/loyal families don't have the life experience to be able to relate to.

They were right. You were poor. They deserve mockery until they unfuck their shit.

If you had actually made it you would understand.

New family awaits

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-163137_Gallery.jpg (1075x608, 345.51K)

No you're just an idiot easy to manipulate.

Fuck this gay life and fuck this gay society

damn bro that sounds kinda sad
I made it, but kept my job because it gives me something to do and still keep in touch with my folks because they've always been good to me

I used to not feel anything when I dumped my family but lately I'm starting to feel guilt. Some of them were really good to me and didn't deserve to be thrown away, I just can't go back for reasons I can't even articulate consciously.

>for reasons I can't even articulate consciously
This. Do good families teach their kids how to process/handle emotions? I've literally had to figure out everything my entire life.

I got suckered into this guilt trap and reconnected after cutting them off for 5 years. Then I started getting 4am drunk calls from my sister telling me how great her life is (she's a ex hooker who has scammed & fucked me and other family members over multiple times). Definitely sounds like she's doing well, lmao. Anyway, changed my number and blocked emails. Any time I felt guilty now I just remember stuff like this. That was 6 years ago. Just cut the cord.

Based fuck my family
Every time i mentioned crypto to them 'can i just give you 500 bucks and you invest it for me tee hee'? Sure bitch can you just go to my job i dont feel like going. Stupid bitches

families are overrated
t. orphan

why tho

Based. I didn't talk to my dad from the day I turned 18 for a couple years. I go visit every now and then to remind myself that he's an asshole. I bought my first house and not one person from that side of the family has asked anything about it or seen it and they all live within a half hour drive, 1 full year now lol. But I'm the asshole for not coming to a holiday dinner with people that don't talk to me 362 other days a year. Fuck em kek