I think Dropp is first project that’s building a virtual world that is connected to the physical world...

I think Dropp is first project that’s building a virtual world that is connected to the physical world. This is something that was discussed at ETH Denver..Not dropp, but using the metaverse as a sidechain to reality. Should be interesting to see how it goes.

Attached: metalverse.jpg (1080x662, 28.92K)

Mark... is that you?

Theapist:
Don't worry, Jesus Suckerberg will never exist.
Jesus Suckerberg:

looks like mark had to renounce selling info and start selling bags

>Should be interesting to see how it goes
Here or in the metaverse?

>think Dropp is first project that’s building a virtual world that is connected to the physical world.
''tangible nft'' It is not connected to the real world, it only uses places from it.

I think you hit your head too hard, Mark. What do you think if you leave all this here we return home together?

It would not be the first time that happens. There are already plenty of projects and products that actually use AR to implement metaverse on a daily basis without you knowing lol

release the metalverse

Attached: 1625960509949.jpg (1000x1000, 39.44K)

>This is something that was discussed at ETH Denver..Not dropp, but using the metaverse as a sidechain to reality
Did that discussion involve meth?

you should look guitar hero lol

>I think Dropp is first project that’s building a virtual world that is connected to the physical world
Rew to 2016 when Pokemon Go was relevant.

OP did not said shit about tangible NFTs. You should get a better time reading shit before writing these kind of retard takes

>but using the metaverse as a sidechain to reality
you are putting out a lot of futuristic and crazy theories just for a tangible nfts project that looks like something out of pokemon go.

these r not tangible nft. u would be paying for an image uploaded to the internet, not for a physical item linked to a virtual code that proves its value within the blockchain. it's not the same shit, faggot

i just want to buy a land and rent it to illegal activities

Attached: 1608945010328.jpg (254x264, 17.17K)

metal > meta

fun fact: fnaf help wanted and special delivery are the actual thing on that scenario lele

> think Dropp is first project that’s building a virtual world that is connected to the physical world.

are you autistic? Were you born with a couple of extra neurons? Or do you just get stuck at home?

Why would I want to be connected to the real world I want to ESCAPE

Attached: 1629688702339.jpg (680x524, 143.51K)

>but using the metaverse as a sidechain to reality
dont say stuff like that op, it give me the creeps

COPE FUCKER

it makes me want lend my land which i hope to buy right on time to mint any class of loli nft lmao

MTL and XPR are both scams.

He tells you ''you don't know how to read'' but he doesn't know how to interpret a sentence in his head, he's just very stupid.

This user is right. Geominting is certainly an interesting system but once you understand how it works, you realize that those would not be any tangible nft
It's like if I took a picture of my dog and posted it for 5 sundays and someone bought it. That doesn't make my dog an NFT article and that you can touch the model in the photo doesn't make it a necessarily tangible product, when the real product is the photo

cyberpunk wen
find your faction bitch im going crackhead

You are proposing many things based on a project that borders on reality with its land system.

im gonna give you a hand because i have some bags on dropp too

Attached: screenshot_gg.jpg (746x401, 59.91K)

Attached: 1624658764216584.png (300x300, 32.12K)

what a fucking pajeet my god...

so, not so relevant ppl are not gonna b able to lay hands on AAA lands?
thats great.

so you're saying i could take a picture of my dick post it for 5 sunny-days and someone would be interested in buying that crap?
>dropp igmi

'cause the income you can generate from projects like dropp is big enough to get you back a little of your will to live.

two pajeets don't make a shitcoin reach the moon, newfag

fucking kek

jake paul bags con make it, i guess

Also, although we can only give our opinion, this thread is for people with money, let's face it... None of us could afford a land or a space in the metaverse, hopefully we could buy an nft.

god jahy ruined my life

Saying this is for more honest purposes than saying that dropp is a "link to the physical world"

Fuck i have Mark, he's like a real life bot.

Speak for yourself, fucking fagot
>buy 3inchs of land