I feel so bad for this guy

i decide to take a look at his version of bitcoin and this guy has some much stuff built in it
>twitter alternative
>cashapp alternative
>email service
>pretty cool NFT games
they all work. they all have good UI. good user experience and NO ONE GIVES A FUCK LMAO theres literally like 10 people on each of these apps.
ALL these apps are BUILT ON BITCOIN. YES, BITCOIN, that one chain people like vitalik kept claiming that wasnt turing complete and couldnt run apps, so they created ethereum for it.
not to mention it does close to 10k transactions per second ON BITCOIN.

if this dude ends up turning out to be satoshi, this guy's life must be pure torture.

Attached: file.png (930x558, 325.92K)

I’ll play if he can be friends with me

satoshi or not, tether need to fuckin go with the rest of the fuckin ponzis

>illegal
>unregistered
>unloicensed

You shouldn't build apps on chain retard. This technology barely scales as it is and you want to load it down with bullshit. This is why TAAL controls the chain and the are only like 20 fucking nodes on the entire network because nobody can sync to the piece of shit.
This entire scam project literally proved all the small blockers correct and even make the cashies look stupid as well

these bsv bagholder threads are getting more creative

I couldn't find this Twitter alternative I couldn't find this cashapp alternative
I couldn't find this email service alternative

All I found was a weather app, but even Chainlink already does that. BSV bagholders are the bottom of the barrel, they will say anything to pump the price

wow that's crazy

>proved all the small blockers correct
I'll have some of what you're smoking

>but even Chainlink already does that
LOL fuck off

Maybe if the retard wasn't an asshole, didn't lie constantly about being satoshi, and stopped trying to make bsv = "the real bitcoin", maybe then he'd actually have had success with crypto.

It sounds good on paper but the guy is crazy and claims to be satoshi and his dad works at nakamoto but he keeps his private keys at another school but it's totally real and he's going to prove it soon. He'd be more credible if he would just stop lying but he's spent so much energy on this that people know bsv more for the csw's cwc-tier antics.
The project seems diametrically opposed to a lot of cypherpunks ideals too. He wants the entire internet to be on chain and only accessible by a kyc'd wallet so the government has absolute control over your funds, websites, web services, etc. Your mobile phone will be tied to this wallet so it paints an even clearer profile of you since you'll be paying with it at rstaurants and stores. All that cmera, microphone, gps, eye motion tracking data, and more. So many people use those monitors that track heart rate, rhythm, respirstions, and sometimes even pulse oximetry too which are sync'd with their mobile phone. If he wasn'tsuch a joke he'd be more fearful than the image of Schwabb used here.

>if this dude ends up turning out to be satoshi, this guy's life must be pure torture.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

It’s the same thing for BTC but no one’s gives a shit Lol they have like 8 nodes.

Even majority of ETH runs on aws, clown world seeps into every crevice of existence.

that's not calvin

>THEY'RE FUCKING CRIMINALS

Literal objective evidence of how massive blocks completely centralize the chain, and still too stupid to understand the basic concept

Wrong

read the whitepaper brainlet
nodes do work
if they don't work they're useless and don't count for anything

Attached: whitepaper nodes.png (738x688, 94.72K)

Dont "wrong" me you dumb nigger, Section 5.

at least he's not an incel, chud

>It’s the same thing for BTC but

How?

Section 5
>46663741

Attached: Section5.png (1688x1342, 85.34K)