Isn’t it funny how there’s a massive connection to the relationship between blindly hating NFTs and being a far...

Isn’t it funny how there’s a massive connection to the relationship between blindly hating NFTs and being a far left tranny?

Attached: 1645037497478.png (792x687, 789.24K)

Ideologuea engage in group think. Whats new.

Attached: Remain-terrified.jpg (490x567, 36.67K)

what did you expected? lefties by definition are retarded

id incel, nice

Not just NFTs, they hate all crypto. That buttcoin subreddit is full of unironic communist trannies.

wtf?!? I love NFTs now

Proof of Work has killed BTC adoption and the NFT hype. And here cryptocucks are still wondering why nobody likes them kek

why did you mix in trans ppl lol? there's lots of em in nft space

I hate NFT but I'm a maxi

And a communist

Attached: 1619558013910.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

Because they are the ones buying them. They are powerless against stupid shit like nfts.

It's true, and it's the reason I actually bought my first NFT

Bullshit

find a source
you won't

No you fucking Any Forumsfag I hate NFTs because there is no liq so I can't sell them and have to wait for a greater fool.

Attached: 1644833336653.png (750x751, 167.7K)

Isn’t it funny how there’s a massive connection to the relationship between blindly investing in NFTs and being a virgin?

Attached: o3chgmgffty71.jpg (640x730, 72.2K)

I dig NFT but not the shitty apes or pixel dudebros. I like actual art of anime waifus made by Asians, pic related

Attached: FL5Jd-yaMAAsmVQ.jpg (2388x2059, 715.1K)

Whether hated or not, NFTs are dying out on their own. The hype is not what it used to be.

Fuck I remembered I look like that...
Probably gonna sign up for the Gym at the end of the month when they go away with the mask mandate (tried working out with a mask at my college's gym and that shit sucks)

87% of lefties hate them.
98% of righties thing they're fucking retarded.

nigger faggot trannies will grasp at any straw to peddle their horseshit it seems

Any NFT that is simply a receipt for purchase of an image, static or otherwise, that links to a URL is a complete and total dogshit scam and anyone that invests in it is a complete and total unrepentant buttfucking retard. The only, and I mean the singular ONLY good use for NFT's in the form of pictures is for money laundering which is why every corporation has shamelessly spun up and felched out their own at wildly inflated prices to secure their own bags.

NFT's as shit that actually matters like a marketplace or decentralized stock exchange or distributed ownership of a physical object through a digital medium actually have valid use-cases and there are already several projects that focus on this. Therein lies the distinction, leftoid troons tend to overwhelmingly hate NFT's as a whole because the computer/leddit/tv told them to as they tend to spend the most time online by far anymore. Everyone on the right that isn't a boomer wouldn't be caught dead on social media or anything that aggregates data and ad preferences on them, frankly I'm looking forward to one day getting off the internet for the last time and never, ever returning.

I don't even know a single person who doesn't think nfts are retarded. I think you guys try to over represent the amount of people who even like this stuff.

I'm a tranny. I pray every night for the NEET revolution. Tired of wagecuckery, tired of both the left and the right wings of Judaism in America having complete media control, tired of this ponzi scheme scam economy. I've yet to throw ETH at some NFTs because I don't feel like it.

dare i say, Based?

>tranime
Back to /bunker/ with you.