>Russia is invading Ukr-ACK

Attached: article-2364099-1AD2AA85000005DC-765_634x777.jpg (634x777, 156.03K)

why do asians have no empathy for animals?

>t. poojet

dont pajeets only eat animals that slowly bleed out of their necks when they kill them?

Attached: 1632183930719.jpg (294x290, 22.16K)

gm ser no only dirty pakistani dogs are doing this, we hindus respect all life on this planet.

Attached: 1644662670560.jpg (720x1280, 87.9K)

unless you are vegan you don't have either, its basically the same in the west just behind closed doors. check out eartlings documentary for source.

nigger the very fact it takes place between closed doors should be a giant fucking hint it's not the same
you've got to be some special kind of autistic to not see the difference between people openly celebrating animal cruelty for no purpose, and people so embarassed by the cruelty inherent to their food needs they hide the whole process between several layers of abstraction
i swear, some of you fags are truly hopeless

I LOVE THIS THREAD

You're confusing pajeets for jews and muslims. Look into kosher slaughter.

ack!

That actually makes me wonder, that sounds 1000x worse than just getting quickly dispatched with a bolt gun (how they typically kill cows in America) a lot of Muslims tell me it’s more humane but if I told you that you had the option of your throat being slit open or getting shot in the head, I think I know which one most people would choose

result is pretty much the same tho isn't it? Maybe even worse since its on a massive scale and since no one sees what happens behind those "layers of abstraction" as you call it, they can get away with the most horrible shit imaginable (and they do)

I see nothing but facts

Attached: 1613999665989.jpg (1242x1387, 132.87K)

In both cases the animals suffer but that doesn't matter to you. You just showed that you too don't care about the suffering of animals. Idiot

they don't even have empathy for other humans either. you could be dying on the side of the road and they will just pass you as if nothing is happening.

>people
>Muslims
pick one

would probably rape you too

Listen, user. I don't know much about the afterlife, and in fact I'm a fairly secular agnostic.
But if I had the choice, I'd take slit throat. Your brains are what make you - if anything's gonna preclude you from heaven, it's brain damage. Possibly the 'afterlife' is just a hyperbolic experience in your final moments that, to you, lasts forever. Can't have that without a brain.

post hands and nose

Ok.